Cloud Native App Architect
Area of expertise:
Infrastructure / Unified Communications
Application Architect - COE
As an Application Architect in the Applications and Architecture Global COE you will engage in solutioning and pre-sales support on the most strategic opportunities, intervene on high-risk, complex deliveries and contribute to shape the strategic direction around application architecture at Avanade.
Day-to-day you will:
- Work with account teams and sales/offering leads to support differentiated client value and secure wins in our most strategic accounts
- Engage in high risk/complexity delivery engagements and ensure successful delivery.
- E ngage in delivery solutioning of leading edge software architectures
- Partner with offering leads and COE peers and contribute to evolve Avanade's point of view on Application Architecture to establish thought leadership and eminence in the marketplace
- Build deep relationships with Accenture and Microsoft teams in relevant areas.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key "architecture" leaders and influencers at key clients.
- Contribute to solution planning and design efforts across teams and workstreams to shape client's solution vision and deliver value
Your technical and non-technical skills include:
- Impeccable integrity, credibility and character
- Deep Knowledge of Microsoft products particularly Azure, Cloud Technologies and methods and software development and Architecture is essential
- Deep understanding of and experience with cloud-native software architecture patterns, tool and approaches in and enterprise setting
- Possess presales and delivery experience with strong consulting and project delivery back ground
- Client-oriented attitude and excellent interpersonal skills
- Acted as a Solution Architect, constructing large-scale and complex solutions for clients as part of a proposal or RFI/RFP response, including solution shaping, estimating and ensuring overall solution and contractual obligations are deliverable.
- You will likely have around 10 years of relevant technology business leadership experience in areas such as solution pre-sales, creation, delivery and business management.
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent degree in computer science or related field, and/or equivalent professional experience, and enjoy working in a fast-paced and ever-dynamic environment.
- Fluency in English along with at least one of Swedish/Norwegian/Danish/Finnish languages
- Microsoft and Azure Developer/Architect certifications or other architecture certifications such as TOGAF are highly desirable
· Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for our clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation.