· Standplaats: Eindhoven
· 3 oktober 2019
Netherlands / Code: 2128
People! Passion! Technology! Innovation! Agility! Benefits!
6 Words to describe what our client values more!
If you share the same interests, keep reading! :)
We are looking for a Senior Developer to join a release orchestration product development team. In this role, you will plan, design, develop and test new feature of a flagship release orchestration product.
You will do so as a member of a Scrum team focusing on developing software used for building and delivering high quality enterprise software products in a parallel development environment.
- Plan, design, implement and test new product features;
- Perform design, development and support of existing and new products.
- Understand product requirements in order to design new features.
- Help support production code and systems
- Participate in design discussions and code reviews
- Interact with our internal customers
- Minimum 10 years professional Java software development;
- Proven ability to design and develop complex applications, a self-starter;
- Experience with either Scala or AngularJS;
- Team player who thrives in a high-energy, dynamic environment;
- Results-driven attitude
- Demonstrated understanding of Agile / Scrum.
- Demonstrated proficiency in English (written and verbal).
- Computer Science - Engineer University Diploma or B.S. with 5-6 years of work experience or M.S. in Computer Science with 3-4 years of experience preferred but equivalent experience/education is acceptable
- People! A globally-distributed team of super-dedicated, creative techno-wizards that love to innovate and create products to help solve problems for our users.
- Passion! A small team works in startup-mode to deliver the best product possible. Everyone is passionate about the product and contributes to product definition, marketing, sales and support.
- Technology! Built on Scala and AngularJS, with tools that continuously evolve to give customers the edge in the latest trends. Puppet, SaltStack, Docker, cloud - you'll have the opportunity to work with all of them.
- Innovation! Bi-weekly knowledge events, monthly day-long tech rallies - the technical teams are given the freedom to innovate and drive products forward.
- Agility! An agile way of working gives an edge in bringing simple tools to market and a flexibility to compete and win in the market.
- Benefits! Competitive salary, a top-of-the-line laptop, mobile phone and all the books you can read. Taking good care of people and give them the tools they need to shine is in out DNA!
What's the offer?
- Competitive salary
- Relocation package, when needed
- Training budget of 3500 per employee per year
- Startup culture
- Mobile phone and laptop.
3 oktober 2019
Automatisering / Internet
full stack developer
Uitzend / Detachering / W&S
1 - 40 uur per week