Independent Recruiters Groep
· Standplaats: Amsterdam
· 3 oktober 2019
Database Administrator wanted for the European HQ of an international bank. The bank has recently centralised all of their European activities in The Netherlands and is looking to strengthen its ICT team.
The Database Administrators purpose is to support and maintain all Databases and database environments, and deliver projects and work packages of Database related products to meet business objectives in line with agreed procedures and service standards for the European operations including all of its branches.
- Perform Support and Maintenance of Databases.
- Support the Database related environments and infrastructure.
- Perform the delivery of Databases in projects and work packages.
- Ensure Data Quality management.
- Balance the daily work load between projects and BAU effectively.
- Contribute to the team business plan and IT initiatives, processes and budgets to ensure planned business objectives and customer requirements are met.
- When applicable, deliver reports and presentations on relevant projects and/or work packages, issues and IT initiatives in order to meet customer requirements and the business objectives.
- Where appropriate, perform feasibility studies, gathering and analysing information in detail in order to make proposals and provide solutions that meet the business objectives.
- Adherence to specified Bank processes procedures and relevant external requirements.
- Identify and adopt changes in IT systems, processes and working practices in order to achieve operational improvement.
- Contribute to IT related projects, business projects and local market projects where and when appropriate.
- Provide a wide range of information, guidance and advice to team management, addressing customer queries including those of a more complex / sensitive nature, ensuring that the recipient clearly understands the nature of the information being provided.
- Actively engage in cross border teaming, in order to obtain / exchange information, identify and establish best practice and where appropriate ascertain further customer requirements.
- Ensure compliance with the Bank's rules, policies, procedures and guidelines together with all relevant regulatory and statutory requirements.
Because of the International caracter of the organisation we are looking for candidates that are fluent in English, Dutch is not required.
- Typically has at least 3 to 5 years experience with databases and report development, preferably in a financial institution.
- Has a Bachelor level degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Knowledge of data warehousing principles and processes including gathering business requirements, logical and physical; database design, transformation and loading.
- Knowledge of and experience with SQL Server and its features is a must have.
- Knowledge and application of relational database concepts, datamarts and OLAP
- Experience with design and build of interfaces and data integration of internal and external data sources into staging environments and Enterprise Data Warehouse environment
- Experience with the use of MS SQL SSIS and database related Microsoft tooling
- Experience in Financial Services Industry and in particular the regulatory reporting area. Knowledge of Anacredit and IFRS is a plus.
- Ability to build reports with SQL Server Reporting Services and Power BI.
- Knowledge of and experience with Oracle is a plus.
- Experience in Agile / Scrum development and DevOps.
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket.
- Project experience using Agile development methodology.
Are you passionate about data management and are you looking for a multicultural environment that is building a new ICT structure this could be the challenge for you!
Independent Recruiters Groep
3 oktober 2019
Automatisering / Internet
32 - 40 uur per week