Why would you apply for the position of Online Marketeer at Centric? Because you are an expert in optimising online marketing and you enjoy working for a professional, innovative and international company. But also, because you think it's challenging to deploy the right channels at the right time so that they perform optimally.
As an Online Marketeer, you are part of an ambitious marketing team. Together with your (both enthusiastic and helpful) colleagues, you are responsible for creating various online campaigns. Campaigns that increase the number of conversions and optimise the online journey in such a way that you generate usable leads and contribute to the result of the various business units.
You are also able to continuously improve the online campaigns for various channels, such as search (paid and organic), display, video and social. Of course, you don't do this alone, but in close collaboration with business marketeers, designers, copywriters and online marketing agencies. So if you have strong communication skills and enjoy working together, then that is definitely a plus!
You are of course 100% data-driven. In other words, you know how to use Google Analytics and DataStudio to make results transparent and to take our campaigns and website to the next level.
- You have a bachelor degree
- You have at least two years of work experience in online marketing
- You have a commercial mindset and you are used to working in a dynamic environment that focuses on achieving targets
- You have excellent communication skills, also in English
- You can work independently and in a team and are result-oriented, critical and analytical
- You can work with WordPress, HTML, Google Analytics and DataStudio
As a Centric employee, you are part of one of the largest IT organisations in the Netherlands. Have you ever scanned your groceries yourself at the supermarket? Have a proof of identity done at your municipality? Or booked a trip online? There is a good chance that you were dealing with Centric products and services. As a major IT service provider, we supply software and infrastructure to hundreds of organisations in the Netherlands and abroad. For example, we work for municipalities, hospitals, banks, stores and construction companies.
- A varied job in an innovative organisation
- Enthusiastic and helpful colleagues with whom life is good even after five o'clock
- A great salary
- Good secondary employment conditions, including a pension scheme
- Discount on various health insurance policies
- A pleasant work-life balance (sometimes working from home for a day is no problem)
- Various (network) parties, trips and the possibility to participate in the running or cycling team and Young Centric, the Centric youth platform (up to 35 years old)
Would you like to know more? You can call our recruiter Wandena on telephone number 06-51156409.
26 september 2019
Marketing / PR / Communicatie
Online Marketeer (English)
32 - 40 uur per week