· 11 juni 2019
What will you do?
- Manage our AWS cloud infrastructure using tools such as Puppet, packer, CloudFormation
- Develop our Azure cloud infrastructure using Terraform
- Manage our customer's data and (big) data for research use
- Manage and develop our Kubernetes platforms
- Manage our tools: Atlassian stack, ELK stack, prometheus, grafana, ...
- Manage our systems: Ubuntu
- Provide our customers (hospitals, doctors and imaging experts) a user-friendly, stable, scalable, safe and secure web platform of medical images and analysis results
- Take your part in supporting all those.
- Have a lot of freedom and collaborate with a diverse set of nice colleagues
What do we think you need?
- Fit with our values and culture
- Broad interest, IT generalist, eager to learn and keep on track of cloud and general IT evolutions
- Multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary experience, English fluency
- Experience with some of the following topics
- Software development principles: REST, Python
- Continuous delivery
- Agile methodologies
- Cloud and system automation tools: Terraform, Puppet, Ansible, Jenkins
- Docker, Kubernetes
- AWS or Azure
- Security concepts
- Linux and open source tools
- Web (application) servers: Nginx, Httpd, Tomcat
icometrix is a fast growing company offering innovative AI software for medical image analysis to neurologists, radiologists and scientists all over the world. The headquarters are based in Leuven,
Belgium, with a US office in Chicago, IL.
The icometrix team is composed of enthusiastic, team-oriented and multi-cultural colleagues with a
range of technical and medical backgrounds. We enjoy an innovative and challenging working environment. Our mission is to transform patient care through imaging AI. And we are driven by our values (impact, trust, collaboration, respect and crazitivity)
11 juni 2019
Medisch / Zorg
Gezondheidszorg / Welzijn
32 - 40 uur per week