Codam Coding College
· Standplaats: Amsterdam
· 3 januari 2022
We are looking for a Systems and Network Administrator to manage all our IT services. You will be responsible for all IT equipment, services, and software, including but not limited to the servers, network devices, and Intranet. You need a broad scope of skills to ensure that our IT infrastructure is reliable and improves steadily.
Member of the 42 Network, Codam Coding College is the only peer-to-peer software engineering institution in the Netherlands, with a world-class curriculum empowering the next leading generation of tech talent. Through our educational model, students are trained to become qualified software engineers and design inclusive solutions for the challenges of today and tomorrow!
What you will be doing
- Ensure that all IT services are up and running, frequently audit the infrastructure and optimise the processes. Improve the infrastructure according to the needs.
- Maintenance of all hardware and software, including iMacs, servers, network devices, Access control system, camera security system, Intranet, and Codam’s PR and application websites.
- Resolve limitations and come up with creative custom tools and solutions when necessary.
- Responsible for the data streams stored in the infrastructure, and making sure our systems are secured and working according to the law.
- Being responsive to the needs of the student and providing them with a suitable learning environment.
- Liaise with the Facility Manager and Security Team to maintain the access and safety systems, and be reactive in case of unexpected events.
- Point of contact to all external IT suppliers and partners.
What makes us happy
- Experienced Systems and Networks Administrator in a medium-sized business.
- Up to date programming and sysadmin skills, and knowledge of IT trends and technologies.
- Highly experienced in (regularly used); VMware, vSphere, vCenter, Debian, OpenLDAP, Ansible, macOS, Python, PostgressQL/MySQL, Django, Nginx
- Generalist: experience with both soft- and hardware for multiple uses.
- Adaptable, with a strong will to learn.
- Open to new technologies and creative problem solver.
- Excellent communication skills, open, and responsive to all IT needs in the organisation.
- Proficient in English.
What we offer you
- Full time (40 hours)
- Start as soon as possible
- Competitive remuneration, depending on experience
- Possibility to make a real difference in an impactful organisation
- Working in the heart of Amsterdam, on a state-of-the-art campus
Codam Coding College
3 januari 2022
HR / Training / Opleiding
Onderwijs / Onderzoek / Wetenschap
system and network administrator
Onderwijs / Opleiding
32 - 40 uur per week