Enrichment Technology Nederland B.V. · Standplaats: Almelo · 24 december 2021
ETC’s corporate IT department consists of 3 teams: an Infrastructure team, a SAP/ERP team and a Business Applications team. For the first-mentioned team we are looking for a Server Engineer, location Almelo.
The Infrastructure team manages implementing and supporting the IT infrastructure in the field of servers, network and services as well as the helpdesk for the ETC offices in 4 countries.
It creates a robust infrastructure and ensures optimal availability of the infrastructure.
We are looking for a Server Engineer who is eager to develop and maintain a robust and stable environment.
Are you looking for a hands on job, working in an international team, with professionals? Then this is your chance!
How do you enrich us?
• You will be part of a dynamic international team
• To get the best out of Microsoft and Linux server platform is your passion
• You like solving various IT issues
• You enjoy having a coordinating and/or executive role in projects.
• Microsoft, Linux, VMware and Citrix don't sound strange to you
• You have a bachelor's degree (preferably Computer Science)
How do you enrich yourself?
• You will get a lot of freedom and space to develop yourself and to grow;
• You will get your own responsibility, challenges and variations in your work;
• You think it is important to work in an enthusiastic and spontaneous team with lots of experience and knowledge;
• You would like to work for an innovative, high-tech and international company;
• With us, you will find an informal working environment, we have an active staff association and we ?also organize fun activities outside work.
How to apply:
Take a look at our website (www.enritec.com) and social media channels Facebook and LinkedIn to get a good picture and taste the atmosphere of our organization.
Have you decided to enrich yourself and us? Then send your motivation letter and CV to email@example.com attn. Alexandra Löwik or call our HR&A department for more information: +31 (0) 546-545942.