Randstad Groep · Standplaats: Diemen · 6 mei 2021
Are you an experienced Data Engineer looking for an international, creative and innovative environment? Would you like to work on a self-service data platform, making sure our data makes its way from a vast array of sources to the right place?
At Randstad Groep Nederland (HQ) we are looking for you! We’re looking for a Data Engineer available to join our internal team immediately.
Data Engineering at Randstad Groep Nederland (HQ)
Randstad, Yacht and Tempo-Team possess an enormous quantity of data: the characteristics of millions of candidates and business data on clients, potentials and our own organisation. Your team, DataHub, is responsible for providing the basis for our data infrastructure. Our 8 data engineers work on a self-service data platform on Redshift and S3, making sure our data makes its way from a vast array of sources to the right place, enabling our Data Scientists and Operational Insights teams to for example build AI solutions.
We created a Django based metadata catalogue, that simultaneously functions as a portal to monitor the data and to provide services for our consumers.
You will be part of an agile team and play a vital role in the design and development of a cloud-based data platform.
Build and manage the DataHub, which includes:
A front-end data catalog
DataHub users and projects management
An AWS s3 based Data Lake
Develop ways to improve self-service data consumption and data publishing:
Build and manage ETL pipelines in Airflow, which are responsible of ingesting the data and making the data available to users
Develop standard ways to deliver data in the DataHub
Develop CI/CD pipelines for data consuming teams to let them develop their products
So what would we like you to know and bring to the table?
· Experience working in our tech stack, including Python, Linux, AWS cloud, Jenkins and GIT;
· Experience with scripting/automation of tasks;
· Experience with common devops and CI/CD practices to make your own work as easy as possible and guarantee the quality of our products;
· Be comfortable working in test-driven development and know what this means;
· If you really want to impress us, you can do so by having experience in:containerization platforms like ECS, EKS and Docker; Redshift; AWS serverless services (Lambda, API GW, SNS); SQL databases; Django; Airflow.
What do we offer?
· Plenty of training and development opportunities within the group. A significant share of our employees have held several roles in their years in the business, with RGN giving you the tools you need to challenge and develop yourself;
· A monthly salary between €2.666 and €5.406, depending on your experience;
· 8,5% holiday allowance;
· A generous monthly benefit budget on top of your salary and holiday pay that you can choose to spend on extra time off, perks such as a bike, tablet, gym subscription or simply get paid out;
· 25 days holiday with the option to buy additional 25 days off;
· A generous sabbatical program;
· A good mobility scheme, laptop and e verything you need to perform your job well;
· An attractive bonus scheme and the option to earn an outperformance bonus twice per year.
Does this sound like the right next step for you? Fantastic! Apply directly by clicking apply or contact our Senior Stafspecialist for more information (email@example.com | 0651578290)
This is a fulltime (40h/week) role. Read more about working at RGN IT and our benefits.