Tweakers maakt gebruik van cookies, onder andere om de website te analyseren, het gebruiksgemak te vergroten en advertenties te tonen. Door gebruik te maken van deze website, of door op 'Ga verder' te klikken, geef je toestemming voor het gebruik van cookies. Wil je meer informatie over cookies en hoe ze worden gebruikt, bekijk dan ons cookiebeleid.
Denham The Jeanmaker B.V. · Standplaats: Amsterdam · 8 januari 2021
In this stand alone position you work together with all teams to make sure all IT related issues are succesfully resolved. You take part in projects and pro actively fulfill the necessary IT needs. You report in to our Business Planning Manager.
• According to the roadmap, propose annual IT work plan with the clear project priority, schedule and budget.
• Support IT / Omni Channel Application integration projects and ensure stable functioning of all related components. Key areas are ERP (Microsoft Navision), Collect (B2B), SalesForce (B2C), 3PL, etc.
• Create functional requirement documents for external development purposes and internal documentation. Supported with possible workflows and test scripts.
• Maintain and further develop our cloud working environment with our strategic IT partner.
• Map out information sources / process flows with the onboarding of new software within our online workplace. Create and distribute test/execution plan to stakeholders for implementation.
• Manage IT related incidents of HQ and Store staff
• Setup IT incident monitoring and solution report.
• Have periodic reviews and drive discussion with our IT Partner to identify (critical) issues and other improvement to be made on software or security infra structure.
• Gatekeeper of automated scheduling issues between software programs.
• Manage all IT asset related inventories, from onboarding to offboarding.
• Contract, SLA and Software license management of our suppliers.
• Managing the server room.
• Inventory management of all hardware.
Skills and Experiences:
• Completed IT related higher professional education (HBO)
• At least 5 years of relevant work experience
• Good knowledge of ERP systems (Microsoft Dynamics XPRT)
• Experience in IT planning and IT project management
• Highly skilled in communication, both internal and external parties
• Analytical and accurate in documentation and reporting
• Hands on mentality
• Is able to work both independent and together in teams
• Good command on both Dutch and English (Must have).
Nice to have:
• Good knowledge of E-Commerce systems. (Wolfpack/Salesforce/ShopifyPlus is a plus)
• Experience in third-party vendor management, including the areas of ERP, E-Commerce, IT networks and hardware
• Good knowledge of MAC products
• Experience in the retail industry
• Experience with Microsoft 365 / Microsoft Azure.
Here at DENHAM, we aim to create the best possible workplace for our team. We offer our employees lots of perks, like yummy lunches (prepared by our in-house chef) and discounts on DENHAM collections. Our team is young, creative and energetic, and we embrace a family vibe … plus, we love to plan a party from time to time! With our beautifully new build headquarters at NDSM, our work environment is relaxed and informal.
If you believe you are a suitable candidate, please apply below with your motivation letter and resume in English.
About the brand:
DENHAM the Jeanmaker was founded in Amsterdam in 2008 by Jason Denham, an English jeanmaker who’s obsessed with creating premium quality denim. The brand has since expanded to offer a full range of collections for men and women including outerwear, tops, bottoms and accessories. Driven by the pioneering spirit of the original blue jean, DENHAM approaches design with a passion for innovation while honouring tradition. It combines its experience in wash recipes, fit perfection and contemporary cuts with fabrics from the world’s best mills in Italy and Japan. Inspired by the tagline ‘The Truth is in the Details,’ DENHAM obsesses over every detail of the design process and across every brand touchpoint. DENHAM’s iconic scissor logo — inspired by Denham’s first pair of tailor scissors — is recognised worldwide as a symbol of quality. Every pair of DENHAM jeans is embroidered with this trademark, which is meticulously crafted from 691 stitches. The brand is positioned in the premium segment. Its growing global retail network reaches over 20 countries, including key stores in Amsterdam, Antwerp, Hamburg, Tokyo, Osaka and Sydney. DENHAM is based in Amsterdam, with satellite offices in Düsseldorf, Shanghai and Tokyo.