Tweakers maakt gebruik van cookies, onder andere om de website te analyseren, het gebruiksgemak te vergroten en advertenties te tonen. Door gebruik te maken van deze website, of door op 'Ga verder' te klikken, geef je toestemming voor het gebruik van cookies. Wil je meer informatie over cookies en hoe ze worden gebruikt, bekijk dan ons cookiebeleid.
C. Steinweg - Handelsveem B.V. · Standplaats: Rotterdam · 4 januari 2021
C. Steinweg – Handelsveem B.V. is an international service provider in the field of storage, handling, forwarding, chartering and other related logistics services. We help our clients on a daily basis with their supply chain. We offer tailor made solutions to support complex logistical and warehousing challenges of our clients all over the world. We also offer a wide range of value added services for a variety of commodities such as: cleaning, crushing, packing and many more. Client satisfaction and the highest quality of service are our motivators. To achieve that, we are constantly innovating and optimizing our services and expanding our knowledge to help our clients, which include producers, financial institutions and end-users. Globally we are working with 4500 employees to realize our services.
At the core of our capability, to offer our clients the best possible services, a strong IT department is a prerequisite. For our IT department (currently 90 IT professionals), Steinweg is looking for a:
Senior Business Analyst
As a senior business analyst at Steinweg, you will be part of an agile development team that develops software with the OutSystems low coding platform. You participate and contribute in all stages of the development process. In close cooperation with our business partners you capture business needs, understand the customer journey and define user requirements.
As a senior business analyst you will also become team leader of a group of business analysts. You will share your knowledge and skills to improve your business analysis team. You feel confident in defining the way of working, coaching, training and motivate your team members.
Your tasks & responsibilities
• Analyze organizational needs and prepare improvements for organizational processes;
• Model data and business processes;
• Design solutions and convert them into usable specifications for developers / product owner;
• Specify, verify and validate functional wishes and requirements and translate these into efficient solutions together with the product owner;
• Identify risks, bottlenecks and deviations and advise management where necessary;
• Act as a sounding board for the business or project teams;
• Guide and coordinate analyzes for changes and developments within the organization;
• Guide and support a team of business analysts as their team leader.
Who are you
• You have a bachelor degree in IT technology or relevant studies; or similar by work experience;
• At least 5 years of work experience as a Business Analyst in an agile environment;
• With your strong analytical skills you have the ability to convert complex data into practical management information;
• Experience in converting business requirements and functional requirements to use cases, epics, and user stories with acceptance criteria;
• Demonstrated ability to quantify resource requirements and measure and communicate proposed project benefits;
• Demonstrated ability to engage both developers and business partners to achieve target outcomes;
• Strong risk assessment, problem resolution, negotiation, and influencing skills;
• High sense of responsibility with regard to business sensitive and confidential information;
• Experience in working with different Business Process Modeling techniques;
• Strong communicator (Oral and written proficiency in English and Dutch) and a team player with self-starting skills;
• You are stress resistant, flexible and result oriented.
What do we offer
• A challenging and dynamic job at one of the biggest logistic service providers in the world;
• Possibility for personal growth and development;
• International work environment;
• Great remuneration package;
• Being a member of an IT department that will keep you challenged and interested for many years.
You will love working at Steinweg!
We are eager to meet you. To apply for this job please submit both your resume and a motivation letter to email@example.com