· Standplaats: Utrecht
· 14 december 2020
Advisory Group Test HR
For our client, Shared Service Center with a stable position on a Cracow's market, we are looking for a person who will join a team dedicated to a transformation project.
- Bachelor/Master's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Economics or similar field of study
- Minimum 2 years of experience on programming in Java or .NET
- Experience of working in a deadline driven environment with rapid release cycles
- OutSystems certification or experience will be an asset
- BluePrism, UIPath certification will be an asset
- Very good written and verbal English
- Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate well with technical and non-technical people
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills, which you will be able to deploy in complex stakeholder management environments
- You are analytically and quantitatively strong, highly structured
- Team player able to work effectively at all levels of the product teams
- Integrating data between SAP S/4HANA and numerous SAP and Non SAP systems through applications built on low coding platforms
- Providing maintenance and development of existing data integration solutions
- Acting as subject matter expert in programing on low coding platforms (OutSystems), in future you might be involve as well in RPA platform/solutions (UIPath) and/or Chatbot/AI/Machine Learning platform/solutions
- Communicating with stakeholders (Data & Technology Automation team, Project Teams, Business Product Owner), in order to understand, analyze requirements of the developed automation and platform/application requirements
- Facilitating requirements discussions with key stakeholders - eliciting functional and non-functional (performance, availability, security, accessibility, cross-browser compliance) requirements using a methodology most appropriate for the context (interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and task & workflow analysis).
- Proactively communicating and collaborating with external and internal stakeholders to analyse information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artefacts as needed: product backlogs, user stories, detailed business requirements documents and use cases.
- Supporting the Business Product Owner with facilitate the gathering, definition and prioritization of requirements with key stakeholders, supporting the Business Product Owner to breakdown, decompose and describe business needs into Stories, working ahead of team to elicit requirements for the next Sprint's Stories.
14 december 2020
Automatisering / Internet
Handel / Groothandel
1 - 40 uur per week