· Standplaats: Helmond
· 14 december 2020
Product Manager Software Automation & Digital Customer Experience
What are we looking for?
Your goal is to develop new software solutions for our customers, or add to our current portfolio of digital services. This software provides a flawless digital experience to our end customer and allows our direct customers (carpenters and installers) to grow even more efficiently. Together with your fellow Product Manager Industry 4.0 you work on the strategy and roadmap, align with customers and markets according to their needs, and write specifications for new projects to the SW and machine development team.
- You are the driving force behind our digital transformation and innovation in our various digital solutions, and will help determine the strategy and roadmap to be implemented.
- You have a central role, being very close to our customers and their needs. You will visit our markets and customers, joiners and installers, and map out their needs and wishes and translate these into new solutions.
- You have an eye for the bigger picture and you think both in the short and long term. You weigh the needs of customers against the risks and costs of change. You also take into account the diversity of ideas within your own team in your decisions.
- After market validation you translate these needs into specifications/scenarios for the new software products and consult with the SW & machine team, so that the development and validation of the final solution can be done in line with expectations.
- You follow up the ongoing projects to ensure that the specifications, costs, progress,... stay in line with the plan.
- At launch, you provide the necessary commercial tools and transfer of knowledge, both to our salesteams worldwide, as well as to our customers. This includes the development of 'How to' and performance videos, presentations, training, roll-out plan, webinar, etc. And you also support our markets as a good product connoisseur in rolling out and commercializing our software solutions.
- You have a strong affection for Industry 4.0. and software. You are intrigued by digitization, process efficiency, AI and AR.
- You have a great experience as Product Manager or Marketing Manager of Software solutions preferably in a B2B environment.
- You also have a commercial flair, can listen to customers and enjoy Customer Success.
- Knowledge of lean and continuous improvement processes is a plus.
- You are analytically strong and able to quickly interpret data.
- Project management of your own projects is a matter of course for you.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English as you will be working in an international context.
- As a true team player, you work closely together with your colleagues and are flexible.
What do we offer you?
You will end up with the specialist in sustainable architectural solutions. We are making the switch to Industry 4.0. and with digital tools we help our clients to do the same.
- A pleasant and dynamic work atmosphere with a new challenge every day.
- The opportunity to leave your mark on the future, at a socially responsible and sustainable company that draws the map of innovation and digital technology.
- The opportunity to develop yourself and to follow professional training courses.
- A competitive salary and numerous extra-legal benefits, in exchange for your expertise and commitment.
- A mobility plan that allows you to move easily, healthily and green to work.
14 december 2020
Automatisering / Internet
1 - 40 uur per week