· Standplaats: Amsterdam
· 3 december 2020
- Working closely with the best colleagues from different backgrounds (business analysts, cloud engineers, developers, solution architects, ...)
- Developing, building, testing, and maintaining architectures.
- Aligning architecture with business requirements.
- Developing data set processes
- Identify ways to improve data reliability, efficiency, and quality.
- Bachelor or master degree in IT
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Azure products.
- + 2 years of experience with Scrum Way of Working
- Experience with Azure DevOps and CI/CD
- Experience with Windows servers (2016)
- Experience with SQL Server (2012)
- Good communication skills in English
- Knowledge T-SQL, SSIS, and SSAS is pre
- Power BI is pre
- C# .net is pre
Collaboration and customer focus is at the heart of everything that our client does.
We are looking for a Data Operations Engineer who is a natural team player and a problem solver in a big corporation in Utrecht.
Your valuable contribution to the company is priceless.
However, our client believes that all colleagues have to be recompensated for their impact at the company, here you can get an overview of the salary package:
- A gross monthly salary between €3.714,03 and €5.304,57
- A thirteenth month and holiday pay.
- An Employee Benefit Budget (8, 9, 10 % of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget.
- A personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career.
- Flexible working times and location-independent working.
- 100 % reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance.
- A pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 5%.
3 december 2020
Automatisering / Internet
Data Operations Engineer
Banken / Financiële dienstverlening
32 - 36 uur per week
Haarlemmer Houttuinen, Amsterdam