· Standplaats: Amsterdam
· 1 december 2020
You will coordinate and execute various branding and lead generation efforts with a focus on building the sales pipeline. You will also be responsible for accurate lead qualification and processing as well as reporting.
- Administer telemarketing efforts:
Update reports and prepare metrics
Present updates on progress of telemarketing activities
Participate in brainstorm sessions to identify and develop incremental marketing tactics and opportunities
- The Marketing Coordinator EMEA has a Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years of B2B marketing experience
- Fluent in written and spoken English. French, Dutch or German are an advantage.
- Proficiency in Salesforce and marketing automation systems are essential. HubSpot is an advantage.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Be comfortable with technology
- Excellent organisational, communication and decision-making skills
- Results oriented with attention to detail
- Outstanding analytical, verbal and written skills
- The Marketing Coordinator EMEA is self-motivated, hands-on, creative thinker
- Ability to work well independently and within a small team
- Account based marketing experience is an advantage
- HubSpot or other marketing automation system and Salesforce certifications
- Marketing-related certifications and courses
Our client is an international supplier of leading-edge software (IT) and services for innovation management and new product development.
Our office is based in Amsterdam zuid.
- The Marketing Coordinator EMEA has the ability to work from home
- A competitive salary
- Career opportunities
- Space to develop yourself
1 december 2020
Marketing / PR / Communicatie
Optimize and formulate future marketing plans
Marketing Coordinator EMEA
32 - 40 uur per week