Tweakers maakt gebruik van cookies, onder andere om de website te analyseren, het gebruiksgemak te vergroten en advertenties te tonen. Door gebruik te maken van deze website, of door op 'Ga verder' te klikken, geef je toestemming voor het gebruik van cookies. Wil je meer informatie over cookies en hoe ze worden gebruikt, bekijk dan ons cookiebeleid.
Independent Recruiters · Standplaats: Vlissingen · 3 november 2020
You will be working on a broad variety of tasks in the field Automation and will be involved from the very first (proposal) phase in the project to perform design proposals and calculations. During the execution of the project, you will work in a team of several engineers in order to deliver the requested engineering documents. You will implement deep technical and practical knowledge into solid and innovative designs.
Your main work location will be Rotterdam are, however, you are going to work remotely and could be required to work abroad.
In addition, you are responsible for:
* Perform the required technical calculations to prove the design.
* Participate in design checks and reviews in order to guarantee the required quality.
* Compose technical/functional specification documents.
* Verify technical performance of vendors and subcontractors.
* Perform cost analysis on received offers, in close cooperation with the Purchase department.
* Ensure full compliance to all applicable requirements and specifications, imposed by Class and the customer.
* Offer support for producing and submitting proposals to our customers.
* Offer technical support or commissioning activities to projects under contract.
* Manage vendors and subcontractors to get their timely contribution to the project.
* Contribute to the further development of the E&A Engineering department.
* Develop and describe standards and working methods.
As an automation engineer you fit within the following profile:
This company is a global market leader within the maritime industry and has multipule locations in The Netherlands, you will be working in the Rotterdam area. That said, there are frequent, on site, projects that require you to work in other European countries.
Your salary depends on education and previous work experience and is between €4500 and €5500 gross monthly. Other benefits will be discussed in a personal interview.