· Standplaats: Amsterdam
· 2 november 2020
The Onsite Performance Manager is responsible for growing our web shop business to the next level. This role will manage Miele’s Marketing campaigns on- & offsite based on consumer insights, measurable results and fast-forward innovation. The main task for this role is to manage marketing campaigns, landing pages and to take the responsibility for an effective business goal achievement. The Onsite Performance Manager collaborates with diverse teams to accelerate growth with initiatives and optimization programs based on insights, learnings and developments and defines the strategic roadmap.
The Onsite Performance Manager will not leave any stone unturned to identify new opportunities on Miele’s web shops of premium home appliances to continuously improve user satisfaction and revenue.
- Business ownership and manager for interdisciplinary Marketing campaigns on- & offsite. Improve, control and optimise campaigns and all relevant content.
- Plan and execute all actions to increase the business performance. Create ideas and hypotheses for business improvements. Define and control KPI’s and secure a smooth implementation of the actions.
- Lead continious data analytics, market & trend research, monitor and track your achievments. Quarterly definition and review of success metrics.
- Guide an interdisciplinary team of product management, UX, CRO & Content Managers, data analyst into the right direction to boost the onsite business. Share and analyse ideas and results with local stakeholders and international counterparts.
- Striving for excellene: continuously improve internal workflows and processes related to the roadmap and backlog.
- Ideally University degree in business studies, major in Marketing / Digital Brand Management and other relevant fields
- +5 years’ experience and a proven track record of successfully executing and optimizing online marketing campaigns & business performance.
- Creative business mindset and based on qualitative and quantitative insights. Combining a data-driven and business mindset.
- Profound understanding of the customers’ behavior through data. Ability to provide actionable insights from large datasets. Experience with Google Analytics or other web analytics tools and testing tools
- Well organized in a fast-paced environment and accountable to timelines. Project management experienced. Top communicator with various teams and strong team player.
2 november 2020
Marketing / PR / Communicatie
Automatisering / Internet
Onsite Performance Manager
32 - 40 uur per week
Claude Debussylaan, Amsterdam