Tweakers maakt gebruik van cookies, onder andere om de website te analyseren, het gebruiksgemak te vergroten en advertenties te tonen. Door gebruik te maken van deze website, of door op 'Ga verder' te klikken, geef je toestemming voor het gebruik van cookies. Wil je meer informatie over cookies en hoe ze worden gebruikt, bekijk dan ons cookiebeleid.
Rapyd · Standplaats: Amsterdam · 18 oktober 2020
-Rapyd Is Building the Future of Fintech-
Rapyd is a financial technology company that allows businesses to accept and make payments anywhere, using any method. By building the largest local payments network, we’re unleashing global opportunities, letting businesses reach new markets faster and giving more consumers access to innovative goods and services.
Built from the ground up as a global organization, diversity is in our DNA. We have offices in London, Tel Aviv, Singapore, California, and Reykjavik, and employees around the world. Our investors include Stripe, General Catalyst, Oak FT, Tiger Global, Durable Capital, Target Global, and TaL Capital.
If you’re looking to be part of a fast-growing company that’s disrupting the payments industry by building transformative technology, then join our team and play a pivotal role in developing the future of fintech.
Rapyd is looking for a dynamic, high impact Sales Engineer to Join the Rapyd Amsterdam office. The ideal candidate will be technically savvy, creative, and curious to lead technical pre-sales discussions, define solutions to meet our client's needs, and drive technical integration through to completion.
As a Sales Engineer you will be responsible for:
· Creating and delivering personalized technical sales presentations
· Gathering information, defining and documenting integration plans
· Great end to end integrations working with the developer product team
· Partner success, working across our cross-functional team
· Evangelizing the product and our network in the technical community
· Informing the product roadmap based on client’s needs
· Building the Rapyd brand in the region and with the local community
· Face to face representation of Rapyd at partners and conferences
· Monitoring technical performance metrics as the client ramps up
· At least 2 year's experience as a Sales Engineer or Professional Services
· Must have at least 2 years in a client-facing role
· Experience in a payments industry
· Strong professional services experience
· Strong project management experience
· Desirable to have strong payments integration experience
· Must have great technical writing and a clear documentation style
· Must have strong verbal communication skills
· Must be both a curious student and a patient teacher
· Must have ample client and partner empathy
· Familiar with API structure
· Deep knowledge in system debugging and log analysis
· SQL, Kibana and Postman experience are a must
· AWS dashboards, Jira and confluence experience is an advantage
· Ability to travel regionally for 1-2 days at a time, and up to 40% overall (post-Covid)
· Amsterdam based