Senior Technical Support Specialist E-Commerce
Level of education:
Then we have an interesting position for you to explore!
What this job is all about!
- Act as Pre Sales Consultant for EMS' products and services.
- Teach, guide and support EMS colleagues in order to optimize PSP knowledge and quality of service.
- Manage incidents affecting Merchants, Partners and EMS.
- Deliver functional maintenance and release management support.
Getting the right things done!
- Support merchants and their web developers in correctly integrating the merchant's website to EMS Online, the recently renewed EMS PSP solution.
- Provide 2nd and 3rd line support and resolve complex technical issues for our Merchants and Partners.
- Together with your colleagues be responsible for 24/7 incident management. Handle all incidents affecting Merchants, Partners and EMS.
- Identify and provide root cause analysis for reported issues and liaise with IT vendors to resolve issues.
- Ensure regular monitoring of system performance and pro-actively take action on issues.
- Support Merchants in correctly integrating their website/ POS and/ or POS-ECR integrated solutions with EMS.
- Participate in RFP processes and provide technical input
- Work together with Sales in visiting Clients/ Partners, providing them with technical Pre Sales advise.
- Define the optimal solution to best integrate Partners and large corporates.
- Support in EMS projects and execute Quality Insurance testing.
We would like you to have!
- Bachelor degree;
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in a technical support department at a Payment Service Provider (PSP);
- Experience with SOAP API, XML, REST API and Json;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Quality focused and a Customer First mentality;
- Strong communication and presentation skills; able to communicate complex information in a simple, clear way to both external parties and internal teams;
- Self-motivated individual with drive, enthusiasm and commitment to achieve objectives;
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage time effectively;
- A true Team player with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Immune to stress;
- Eager and able to quickly expand technical knowledge;
- Administrative skills; highly accurate and detail oriented;
- Experienced Excel user;
- Fluency in Dutch and English.
What we have
- Fast growing and financially healthy company
- Informal, professional environment
- International colleagues/ customers/ partners
- Educational and personal development opportunities
- Flexibility in working hours
- Excellent package of employment terms; including competitive salary, 13th month, incentive and pension plan
- Fun! A great work environment, summer and Christmas party, ski trip, Friday drinks and more…
EMS is a joint venture company between payment services leader Fiserv (51%) and ABN AMRO Bank (49%). EMS has access to the best technology in the payment industry. Our reliable infrastructure makes sure merchant and PSP payments are handled in the best possible way.
Service, reliability and flexibility are our core values so that merchants can offer their customers a host of options in order to pay the way they want. We continuously improve and expand on our Omnichannel proposition so that the merchants and PSPs we serve can offer their customers a payment choice and security whether that be in-store, online or via a mobile device.
Would you like to have more information about this vacancy? Please contact (Talent Acquisition Manager) at .
European Merchant Services
3 oktober 2020
Onderwijs / Onderzoek / Wetenschap
Banken / Financiële dienstverlening
1 - 40 uur per week