· Standplaats: 's-Gravenhage
· 30 september 2020
For a large, international and technical client we are recruiting for an experienced 2nd line IT service desk engineer.
- Manage and resolve Level 2 IT Desk Side Incidents and Requests to completion within service level objectives. Support setup and operation of Business Projects. Resource IT projects on behalf of location.
- Manage assigned tickets effectively to SLA, regular update of notes with required details and communicate with user on progress.
- Troubleshoot errors for connections, accounts, mailboxes, software as required
- PC setup including install MOE image on new hardware to global standards
- Physical install and swap-out of hardware at user desk or new location
- Setup and install desk phones
- Install and Configure printers and device setups, including MFDs and Plotters.
- Manage stock for loan equipment and stock
- Manage and maintain device configuration
- Update status, Asset details, User and location Assignment information in Asset management system
- Set-up IT, Video and cionferencing equipment for meetings and for clients
- Install packaged and non-packaged applications as requested by the user and liaise with Software Asset Management team.
- Troubleshoot application installation and escalate if external or other global support teams assistance required
- Provide hands-on assistance to install or replace site based equipment including network, server, telephony, printing equipment.
- Manage cabling for safety and housekeeping, including supervision of contractors where required.
- Knowledgeable with a Helpdesk ticket system, preferably ServiceNow
- Experience with Microsoft Windows desktop operating systems and applications.
- Experience with Microsoft Productivity tools including Office, Project, Visio, O365, SharePoint and Skype for Business
- Demonstrates an understanding of IT technology including Servers, SANs, Voice and Data communications, application management and deployment, and a standardised IT environment
- Minimum of between 1 and 5 years experiences in a technical customer service role (exception for junior)
- Technical troubleshooting of a wide range of desktop and infrastructure systems
- Dell Certified is desirable
- Excellent reading and writing in English
Benjamin Croonen +31(0)23 – 3032950
30 september 2020
Automatisering / Internet
32 - 40 uur per week