Tweakers maakt gebruik van cookies, onder andere om de website te analyseren, het gebruiksgemak te vergroten en advertenties te tonen. Door gebruik te maken van deze website, of door op 'Ga verder' te klikken, geef je toestemming voor het gebruik van cookies. Wil je meer informatie over cookies en hoe ze worden gebruikt, bekijk dan ons cookiebeleid.
Bestseller · Standplaats: Amsterdam · 22 september 2020
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Apply before: 30 November 2020
Ready to love your job? As our new DevOps Engineer, you will work on solutions that help maintain Bestseller's infrastructure and platform, keeping it in peak form. We expect you to challenge our status quo and deliver improvements in both technology and processes to support the other teams in the department in regards to DevOps best practices. Our System Engineering team is the heartbeat of Bestseller, driving innovation and supporting customer-facing applications, internal services, and external partners. We focus on delivering value to our users in a highly effective, iteration-driven approach.
You're building the future of Bestseller - and are responsible for delivering solutions to ensure scalability. Additionally, we focus on maintaining and scaling our platform infrastructure while keeping our core services and applications fast, stable, reliable and available.
- Working closely with your team to influence and create new designs, architectures, and standards
- Coach other development teams with workshops and trainings about technologies we use and general DevOps methodologies
- Engage in service capacity planning, demand forecasting, software performance analysis and system tuning
- Participate in on-call duties
We are software engineers, delivering a platform that drives innovation.
- Knowledge of computer science fundamentals (algorithms, data storage, etc.)
- 5+ years experience administering UNIX/Linux system internals
- 3+ years experience using Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, or Microsoft Azure
- Proficiency in at least one language from the stack we use: Python, Java, Golang, or Node.js (bonus points for Python)
- Working experience with automation tools like Ansible or Terraform
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is a must
- Strong understanding of synchronous/asynchronous microservice & data architectures
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
Culture . Be apart of a culture of trust, autonomy, and continuous feedback.
Perks. Competitive salary, huge discount on the latest fashions from Bestseller, relocation assistance, gym memberships, catered breakfast and lunch, but most importantly, being apart of a family-oriented company that takes care of their employees.
Development. Extensive onboarding, personal development support focused on becoming an expert or a leader, opportunity to attend and speak at conferences.
Team. Join a highly-accomplished team comprised of 40+ nationalities, and a company with over 15,000 employees all over the world.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please apply directly below. In case you have any further questions about the role, you are welcome to contact Laura Gonzalez, Recruitment Specialist, on
Come work with us
We are continuously on the lookout for new talented and committed colleagues, so we are very pleased to receive lots of applications from candidates who are eager to join our company.
To ensure the best starting point for the recruitment process, here is some good advice that can help you write a targeted application.
Shop our brands at Bestseller.com
Not sure who to contact?
Call or e-mail our reception.
Phone: + 45 99 42 32 00