Tweakers maakt gebruik van cookies, onder andere om de website te analyseren, het gebruiksgemak te vergroten en advertenties te tonen. Door gebruik te maken van deze website, of door op 'Ga verder' te klikken, geef je toestemming voor het gebruik van cookies. Wil je meer informatie over cookies en hoe ze worden gebruikt, bekijk dan ons cookiebeleid.
Exset Labs BV · Standplaats: Amsterdam · 17 september 2020
We are hiring!!!
Are you a IT Administrator who is looking for a challenging and fast-paced working environment? Want to join our rapidly expanding team and help Exset Labs B.V. grow to new heights? Do you have at least 3 years of experience as a System / Network Administrator for a SME? Are you looking for a job in Amsterdam?
Are you an EU citizen?
If you said yes to all these, then check out the job description and application details below:
The IT Administrator is responsible for maintaining and supporting the Systems and Infrastructure for the business ensuring that they are reliable, secure, performant and according to industry best-practices.
• Perform as an efficient IT team member
• Incident and Service Request Support of Systems and Infrastructure
• L2 Problem management of Applications and Endpoints
• System and Infrastructure Setup and Maintenance
• Firewall and Network administration
• DNS, DHCP and SSL/PGP administration
• Maintain IT documentation and IT assets inventory
We’re looking for:
• EU citizenship required. This opportunity is for EU citizens only,
we are not able to offer sponsorship on this role
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science Engineering (or related
• Minimum 3-years’ experience as a System / Network Administrator for
• Proficient in supporting Windows and Linux servers and workstations
• Working experience administering mid-sized networks and firewalls
• A team player, good interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
Nice to have:
• Advanced network knowledge and troubleshooting experience up to
• Experience with virtualized environments, NAS / SAN, VOIP /
• Experience with software development, automation and scripting tools
Who are we?
We are a device security company with over 12 years of experience. We provide state-of-the-art security solutions for all of your connected devices including, television; mobile phone; smart-home, and payment solutions amongst others. With offices in The Netherlands and Estonia our team of committed security researchers and consultants provides you with risk assessments for your connected products to ensure there are no vulnerabilities, and certifies them using industry standards and best-practices.
What can we offer you?
· You are part of a international organization where progress is stimulated
and facilitated. You actively participate in the further development of
the services, creating opportunities for both the organization and
· Attractive working conditions and good fringe benefits;
· Competitive salary;
· Interesting extras such as your own laptop and mobile telephone;
· We are a professional international organization with a relaxed
atmosphere located in Amsterdam Zuid-Oost.
Do you meet the requirements of the IT Administrator we are looking for?
Mail your resume and motivation letter directly to email@example.com so we can contact you! Assessments can be a part of the application procedure.
We are not interested in acquisition by recruitment & selection agencies.