Tweakers maakt gebruik van cookies, onder andere om de website te analyseren, het gebruiksgemak te vergroten en advertenties te tonen. Door gebruik te maken van deze website, of door op 'Ga verder' te klikken, geef je toestemming voor het gebruik van cookies. Wil je meer informatie over cookies en hoe ze worden gebruikt, bekijk dan ons cookiebeleid.
Deloitte Legal · Standplaats: Amsterdam · 16 september 2020
Helping clients respond to cyber incidents and getting back to business. At Deloitte.
Make an impact that matters
As a Cyber Incident Response (CIR) specialist, you are helping clients respond to cyber incidents and getting back to business. You work in cases where prompt and specialized expertise is required to address data breaches and malware outbreak.
This is how
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You share your expertise with 200 colleagues of our Cyber Risk team in Netherlands (Amsterdam/ The Hague) In this department, innovation and personal development are very important. Of course, Risk Advisory also has a major impact: see an example here .
"We treat one another in a very relaxed way, and everyone talks to everyone, whether you're a Partner or a Trainee. Especially during our yearly offsite, our 'virtual' bi-weekly drinks and other events".
What we offer
• in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
• a development program that helps you keep developing;
• flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
• 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
• a 40-hour working week;
• a time-for-time scheme for overtime;
• the opportunity to take a month of paid leave once annually; • a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
• a laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
• a good pension scheme;
• an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
• an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
For the role of Cyber Incident Response Specialist, you also have:
Let's make impact.
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Senior Recruiter Lonneke Machielsen on .
Vraag het aan Lonneke.
Lonneke Machielsen, Experienced Recruiter Risk Advisory
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee ("DTTL"), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as "Deloitte Global") does not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about for a more detailed description of DTTL and its member firms.