As IT Business Analyst, you are part of a successful team and organisation which has new shareholders and have the ambition to improve the business and IT departments. In your role you will be part of an analytical team which will change and improve the current processes and systems between the business and IT department.
The IT Business Analyst will be part of the business analytics department where you help the organisation with their goals in working way more efficient by optimising processes (middle ware- + back office processes). Our client understands the importance of smooth and efficient processes, therefor they are looking for someone who wants to help the organisation with digital plans.
As an IT Business Analyst you will get a lot of freedom, be involved with a lot of projects and have a lot of business contact.
- Challenging the business about their way of working
- Gather the business requirements and translate them into IT solutions
- Communicate the change request to the developers (partly based in Tunisia)
- After the changes you will be involved with testing and or implement new solutions for the client
- You are also responsible for your own projects you initiate
A position where you have got nice colleagues where you have the same goal to improve the organisation and make an impact. Our client offers the IT Business Analyst the following package:
- Market conform package, including holiday allowance & 13th13th month
- Bonus up to 10%
- Good pension
- 40 or 36 hour working week with the flexibility to work from home
- Position where you will be based in Rotterdam
- Laptop and phone
- Fixed year contract with intention to indefinite
In case you have got questions about the role and or salary package, feel free to send me a message via LinkedInLinkedIn or contact me at: 06 22 41 27 37 - Ricardo Nasser / Associate at Michael Page
* Bachelors or Master's degree (financial or IT / Information Management is a plus)
* 5+ year's experience in a similar position such as a: business analyst, information analyst or application manager
* Business acumen
* Strong in liaising between the business and IT
* Structured and organised skill set
* You like to make an impact, analyses process and come up with new ideas
* You are comfortable in making decisions yourself and take ownership
* Experienced in managing projects
* Fluent in English
* Fluent understanding of the Dutch language is preferred but not a must
About our client
What is of value is different for each one of us: a nice home, the opportunity to be able to go and stay where we want, our own health and that of our family and/or relatives and including possessions both small and large that have a special meaning for us and are therefore priceless. Our client is the service provider behind many insurers, property managers, corporates and governments. Where value can be protected and restored.
They protect and preserves what people love. With 1500 employees in 14 European countries, we are working together to deliver on this promise to our customers - every day - again and again. We work with the idea that what is of value to someone should remain of value - just as we would like it ourselves. We are a leader in the market - and we want to maintain that position.
Innovative value specialist
If valuable things are threatened or compromised, we want to be helped quickly and in a customer-focused way. At our client, we believe that modern technology can push customer experiences to unprecedented heights. Our formula is simple: we work digitally wherever possible and face to face where necessary. Their strength lies in its integrated service provision, from prevention through to reporting and restoration - all designed with innovative technology, making them the most innovative value specialist.
Faster, better, more efficient
Our client is leading the way in developing tools that make our services and those of our customers faster, better and more efficient. Think of Connect, the most advanced and most widely used digital damage platform in the Netherlands. It is our ambition to use artificial intelligence, internet of things, domotics and robotics to prevent damage as much as possible and thus preserve and increase the value of ownership, mobility and vitality.
We achieve this for companies in the insurance sector, real estate companies, housing corporations, leasing companies, health care providers, large corporations and governments - from one strong brand, but also as a white label: energy-efficient, innovative, decisive and expert. In this way, we create or add value for our customers.
As a an IT Business Analyst you will be part of the analytics team which is responsible for the middle ware as Back office. In your role you will align with the business, gather their requirements and translate them into IT solutions. You understand the customer needs, know how to liaise with the business, write user stories and create functional designs.
16 september 2020
Automatisering / Internet
Role within a changing and growing organization
Dynamic position where you improve / innovate processes between business & IT
Verzekeringen / Assurantiën
32 - 40 uur per week