Tweakers maakt gebruik van cookies, onder andere om de website te analyseren, het gebruiksgemak te vergroten en advertenties te tonen. Door gebruik te maken van deze website, of door op 'Ga verder' te klikken, geef je toestemming voor het gebruik van cookies. Wil je meer informatie over cookies en hoe ze worden gebruikt, bekijk dan ons cookiebeleid.
HTCE Site Management · Standplaats: Eindhoven · 14 september 2020
Build your Business
40 hours - Profitap
You are a software engineer who feels right at home in a high-tech IT environment where network analysis plays a major role.
As a Software Engineer, you develop and test software for Linux environment that works with electronic systems. Knowledge of Windows APIs are a plus.
To ensure software is developed according to product requirements and specifications, you are someone who can be versatile and responsive to frequent challenges. You will work together with a dynamic team of software and hardware engineers in our R&D department.
Part of your job will also be to define a testing and validation procedure.
Skills that we would like to see:
• Proficient with C++
• Proficient with Linux
• Proficient with TCP/IP Networking and Protocols
• Knowledge of Git
• Knowledge of C
• Knowledge of automated processes (Python, Bash)
• Experience with CI/CD tooling, GitLab and Debian packaging is a plus
• Experience with Win32 API is a plus
• 2+ years of experience in a similar role
• Bachelor/Master's degree in software engineering or a similar field
• Able to work both in a team and individually
• Fluent in English
• Hold the right to work in the Netherlands
• Willing to relocate
• Full-time employment
• Competitive, experience-dependent salary
• Ability to be a part of a dynamic team of experienced engineers
• Ability to develop unique products with the latest technologies
Job type: Full-time, 40 hours/week
Location: High Tech Campus, Eindhoven, Netherlands
Profitap is a Dutch-based manufacturer of cutting-edge network monitoring solutions. Being in business for over 30 years, we have built a strong track record in an international niche market. Thanks to that growth and development, our R&D department is actively looking for new talent to join us at the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter in English to .
Don't hesitate to contact us in case you have any further questions. We reserve the right to contact chosen candidates only.