Tweakers maakt gebruik van cookies, onder andere om de website te analyseren, het gebruiksgemak te vergroten en advertenties te tonen. Door gebruik te maken van deze website, of door op 'Ga verder' te klikken, geef je toestemming voor het gebruik van cookies. Wil je meer informatie over cookies en hoe ze worden gebruikt, bekijk dan ons cookiebeleid.
Bestseller · Standplaats: Amsterdam · 8 september 2020
Python developer - eCommerce
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Apply before: 30 October 2020
At BESTSELLER we are looking for a BACKEND DEVELOPER to join our international e-commerce in the center of Amsterdam.
We are looking for a team player with at least 3 years' experience with Micro-services , Data structures and Cloud Integrations in Python to be able to:
● Improve and maintain current running services
● Ensure high reliability and quality of our data streams
● Setup data, application & infrastructure monitoring
● Implement CI/CD from Git repos
● Ensure new data integrations which meet architectural requirements
● Develop methods to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality
● Assist various stakeholders with data orientated requests/questions
● Have a university degree/equivalent experience in Software Engineering or a similar field
● Strong experience with General Data Structures (SQL and Non-SQL)
● Experience developing systems/scripts using Python
● Experience with integration from/to REST API, S3 file storage, sftp, Kafka, various file formats
● Experience with AWS services like Lambda, CloudFormation, S3, Athena, Glue, IAM
● Experience with monitoring tools such as Datadog, New Relic, CloudWatch or Grafana
● Have a DevOps mentality and have experience with code reviews
● Can propose and implement technical solutions
● Have experience working in agile environment
● Good English communication skills (Business language at BESTSELLER)Ability to give and take constructive feedback.
Nice to have:
● NodeJS Experience
● TeamCity Experience
● Terraform Experience
● Serverless functions
● Docker and Docker-compose experience
● Agile software - preferably JIRA
-Culture. Be a part of a culture of trust, autonomy, and continuous feedback.
-Perks. Competitive salary, huge discount on the latest fashions from Bestseller, relocation assistance, gym memberships, catered breakfast and lunch, but most importantly, being a part of a family-oriented company that takes care of their employees.
-Development. Extensive onboarding, personal development support focused on becoming an expert or a leader, opportunity to attend and speak at conferences.
-Team. Join a highly-accomplished team comprised of 40+ nationalities, and a company with over 15,000 employees all over the world.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please apply directly using the apply button below or via our website. In case you have any further questions about the role, you are welcome to contact me on
Come work with us
We are continuously on the lookout for new talented and committed colleagues, so we are very pleased to receive lots of applications from candidates who are eager to join our company.
To ensure the best starting point for the recruitment process, here is some good advice that can help you write a targeted application.
Shop our brands at Bestseller.com
Not sure who to contact?
Call or e-mail our reception.
Phone: + 45 99 42 32 00