As the Head of Support you are responsible for the support department, this department is providing call intake for the internal IT organizations and resolves roughly 80-85% of all incidents & service requests for the internal customers.
- Hire, manage, motivate, train and support new support team members;
- Manage the support team members and all related activities within the team; Responsible for all areas of the support team and team members;
- To guide and act as a mentor to the support team members as they deliver the main support around GMCC IT services;
- Provide expert knowledge and guidance regarding the operation, monitoring and maintenance of production systems;
- Managing role in the Incident Management Process in adherence to the offered SLA's from GMCC;
- Managing the resource capacity of the support team members;
- Conduct performance appraisals for all team members, identifying weaknesses and offering coaching and mentoring in areas that require it;
- Ensure that excellent performance is acknowledged and reasons for success are shared amongst the team to the benefit of all;
- Ensure customer feedback is used in order to optimize products/ services and processes;
- The Head of Support will ensure the smooth every day running of the support team, ensuring the SLA targets are met and that quality targets are reached and maintained;
- Make sure the support team is working in compliant way to the internal processes and SarbOx procedures;
- Responsible for good knowledge sharing within the team and up to date team documentation.
A market-based salary and the potential to grow within a global organization.
* Education HBO
* A minimum of 3 year of experience supporting a large enterprise Windows platforms, Exchange, VMware vSphere, Storage/Backup technologies, network skills in TCP/IP and Cisco switching environment;
* Minimum 4 years IT (Service) Management experience;
* Knowledge on ITIL processes;
* Knowledge on applications like SharePoint, BizTalk, Portals, WebShop / eCommerce;
* Team player with communicative and social skills and a Customer focused approach;
* Analytical and decisive person who thinks in terms of solutions and acts on that;
* Fluency in speaking English and writing in English.
* Fluency in speaking Dutch and writing in Dutch is a pre.
Our client is one of the leaders in the the packaging industry, operating all over the world. In Oosterhout they have their Group Microsoft Competence Center (GMCC). GMCC is the organization within the Group IS that is responsible for the delivery of many Group IT Infrastructure, Network, Systems, Security and Application services. Most of their services are based on Microsoft solutions and delivered to the internal organization from the cloud or from our central datacenters located in Nieuwegein, Rotterdam, Miami and San Diego. GMCC consists of around 80 people divided mainly over four Operational Teams, projects and management/staff. The Head of Support is responsible for the support department, this department is providing call intake for our internal IT organizations and resolves roughly 80-85% of all incidents & service requests for the internal customers. This team also monitors the central datacenters and services they offer from these datacenters and is in the lead to keep the environment compliant.
Standplaats: Oosterhout Nb
1 september 2020
Automatisering / Internet
Transport / Opslag / Distributie
32 - 40 uur per week
Wilhelminakanaal Zuid, Oosterhout Nb