Tweakers maakt gebruik van cookies, onder andere om de website te analyseren, het gebruiksgemak te vergroten en advertenties te tonen. Door gebruik te maken van deze website, of door op 'Ga verder' te klikken, geef je toestemming voor het gebruik van cookies. Wil je meer informatie over cookies en hoe ze worden gebruikt, bekijk dan ons cookiebeleid.
Adecco · Standplaats: Nijmegen · 19 augustus 2020
Experience in sales and are you native French? Would you like to work for one of the greatest IT distributor within the European market?! We have the job for you!
In this role you are responsible for:
• Generate sales among client accounts, including upsetting and cross-selling,
• operates as the point of contact for assigned customers,
• develops and maintains long-term relationships with accounts,
• makes sure clients receive requested products and services in a timely fashion,
• processing incoming orders, email and telephone,
• gaining and maintaining knowledge of our products and services with our customers,
• handling After-sales (back-order, handling questions) and other administrative tasks,
• manage customer base in CRM,
• handling, quotation and negotiation,
• handling of complaints.
Information about the company:
This company is the largest and most prominent distributor of original printing supplies in the European market. In addition to the head office in Nijmegen, they have sales offices in Germany and England, with which they can fully serve the international market.
• A few years of work experience in a commercial position, preferably in the IT sector,
• excellent communication skills both orally and in writing,
• fully bilingual, French (preferably native) and Dutch,
• a strong sales drive,
• you are a real team player,
• positive critical attitude,
• experience with SAP is a requirement,
• excellent excel skills,
• you are accurate, proactive, service and customer oriented, enterprising, initiative-rich and independent.
You will be employed by the company directly, and they offer:
• a very independent and challenging full-time job,
• good working conditions,
• pension provision,
• a competitive salary,
• pleasant working atmosphere in a professional, collegial and motivated team.
Still interested? Respond today by clicking on the application button and leave your details with us. More info first? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.