Tweakers maakt gebruik van cookies, onder andere om de website te analyseren, het gebruiksgemak te vergroten en advertenties te tonen. Door gebruik te maken van deze website, of door op 'Ga verder' te klikken, geef je toestemming voor het gebruik van cookies. Wil je meer informatie over cookies en hoe ze worden gebruikt, bekijk dan ons cookiebeleid.
FYGI · Standplaats: Amsterdam · 16 augustus 2020
The mission of Bugaboo is, and always has been, to help consumers move freely. As a Salesforce Developer you will play a key role in our digital transformation and development of Force.com platform (Service, Sales, B2B commerce).
Salesforce operates as a backbone for our service-, sales, marketing and ecommerce operation. As a Salesforce Developer you help improve Salesforce Service & Sales Cloud as well as integrations with (B2B) Commerce and Marketing Cloud. Based on the needs of the business, your platform knowledge and best practices, we strive for continuous improvement. Together with internal and external colleagues you plan, coordinate and drive enhancements.
?Your responsibilities are:
· You are planning new features. You research, analyze, define and plan the building of features in our back-end systems that enhance the experience for our consumers;
· You build (both code and configure) together with your colleagues in ICT and your internal stakeholders;
· You test and build automated testing for each feature to ensure each feature continues to work release after release;
· You document each feature, ensure a proper hand-over to relevant stakeholders and training on our test environment;
· You regularly perform code reviews in collaboration with other developers trying to improve each other’s quality of work;
· You constantly search for opportunities on how to improve our back-end systems, their processes and the data flow;
· You regularly review code quality, refactor feature and ensure that the quality of our product stays high;
· You regularly review feature roadmap of Salesforce Service & Sales Cloud, as well as the Salesforce B2B Commerce Cloud, and suggest adoption of new features.
You will join an enthusiastic team with Salesforce admins Mel Baseymez and Hamza Farrahi and a few application specialists who are responsible for other Bugaboo key–applications. You will report to Jimmy Cai (Global Application Lead).
Bugoboo is agile to innovate faster and you know how to mature the Salesforce team in support of maintenance and innovation.
· You have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a role as a developer.
· You have functional knowledge and experience with Salesforce Service & Sales Cloud (Lightning).
· You get bonus points for knowledge or experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud and/or Salesforce B2B Commerce Cloud (previously CloudCraze).
· Nice to have certifications: Salesforce Certified Administrator, Salesforce Platform Developer 1, Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder.
· Fluent in English (both written and verbal).
· A competitive salary;
· 25 working days per calendar year as holiday entitlement;
· Participation in Bugaboos’ bonus plan;
· Flexible working hours;
· Pension plan;
· Laptop and mobile phone;
· Good mobility allowance arrangement;
· Bugaboo offers a healthy lunch for a small contribution; (note: not offered during Covid-19)
· A change to learn from the best