A Customer Service Representative is responsible for the handling of technical customer contacts for a variety of products (mainly inbound), via different communication channels. He/she gives information in a practical and clear manner within the set parameters. The Customer Service Representative also answers questions concerning specific procedures and services.
The main tasks of a Customer Service Representative are:- In a correct, customer friendly and efficient manner answer and/or solve technical questions or problems posed by customers via telephone or email.
- Identify and analyze the technical issue of the customer by good listening and asking clear and concise questions.- Provide good customer service with the aid of high quality technical knowledge and the technical knowledge gained from the internal training and support systems.- Per customer contact gather and document all relevant information into the system to insure a high level of service is delivered.- Keep up to date with all new developments in the technical area, networks and consumer electronics relating to the position.
- Speaks and writes fluently English and Dutch. Speaking another third European language is a plus.- A high Interest in Consumer Electronics, Networking architecture, Computer Hardware and/or Software (technical test is part of the selection procedure).
- Experience in Business-to-Consumer (B2C) or Business-to-Business (B2B) environment is beneficial.
- Minimum of MBO (vocational) work and thinking level.
- Communicative and service orientated.
- Highly accurate and analytical skills.Arbeidsvoorwaarden
An enthusiastic, internationally orientated work environment, high quality training programs and good career opportunities.
* starting salary: € 9,70 an hour;
* reimbursement of travel cost;
* office in the citycentre of Enschede;
* full-time and part-time job possibilities;
* a wide range of opening hours.
The contact center is a young, open and innovative organization.
It provides high-quality service to European customers (consumers and professionals) of leading electronics producers.
For instance: technical support for tablets, monitors, televisions, routers, etc.