Tweakers maakt gebruik van cookies, onder andere om de website te analyseren, het gebruiksgemak te vergroten en advertenties te tonen. Door gebruik te maken van deze website, of door op 'Ga verder' te klikken, geef je toestemming voor het gebruik van cookies. Wil je meer informatie over cookies en hoe ze worden gebruikt, bekijk dan ons cookiebeleid.
Hearst · Standplaats: Amsterdam · 16 januari 2020
Are you looking for a fun company to work in which is changing fast and in which the work your do is visible straight away! Are you an independent person with 3-5 years of experience in achieving growth for an online platform? Do you enjoy the fascination of looking at data and making decisions regarding what has to be done from conception to implementation? Are you someone who works well on their own as well as a team player? Are you motivated, entrepreneurial and looking for an opportunity to contribute and play an important part in an organisation which is growing at lightning speed?
Then come work for us at We Are Eves. We guarantee you will have a lot of fun, never stop learning and will be able to work on and with the latest technology. We are looking for someone with the experience and competencies to engage our members and develop our online platform.
You will be using all the latest online marketing tools, measures and techniques to increase growth, engagement and user-friendliness to make sure that our users love to come back to We Are Eves. You will work closely together with our CEO and COO and be end responsible for Growth and Engagement KPIs.
If you have read this far then you must be looking for a fun and challenging job in a young and dynamic company with a lot of freedom, so send us your resume and letter of application!
About We Are Eves!
We Are Eves is the first social beauty network. We are a startup with a very ambitious team based in Amsterdam at the Houthavens in the same building as our partner Hearst Netherlands, the owner of magazine titles Cosmopolitan, Vogue, Elle, Harper's Bazaar, Quote and more. We Are Eves is an online platform where women can share beauty reviews and tips with other women. We are growing fast and are looking for the right person matching this profile as best possible in order to support delivering our growth ambition and exceeding customer expectation at all times.
About The Team!
You will work closely together with our CEO and COO who have over 15 -20 years' experience working for some of the most renowned companies in the world. Besides that you will work together with our CTO, developers, Content Manager, Client relations manager and supporting roles.
• Make on the spot decisions when data insights show a need for change measured across multiple customer channels and touchpoints.
• Drive and further define Growth and product engagement KPIs.
• Be end responsible for KPIs allocated to this role.
• Develop an action plan for execution in support of achieving key growth and product KPIs.
• Design, Develop & Implement growth strategies.
• Support Client Management with key data & insights regarding the community.
• Identify opportunities to optimize current product user activity.
• Identify and execute projects both inhouse and outsourced to achieve targets across channels and customer touchpoints
• Provide input to the company strategy and growth roadmap.
• HBO or WO education and 3-5 years' experience as online marketeer or e-commerce manager.
• Experience being end responsible for KPIs and set targets.
• Capability to manage and report back on budget for new innovative projects.
• Online / ecommerce systems / tooling & reporting experience.
• A minimum of 2 year's experience working with Google Analytics and BI tools.
• Managing projects, team members and outsourced partners.
What we offer
• Fun, fun, fun.
• Growth opportunities for team expansion.
• Developing yourself with training you need to drive optimal growth hacking.
• Flexible working hours except for some key meetings of the week.
• Lots of freedom and responsibility in an informal environment.
• Opportunity to work with the latest technology.
• Opportunity to grow and learn as part of our young and fast-growing company with international ambitions.
Send your resume and motivation letter to . Please also do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions.