Tweakers maakt gebruik van cookies, onder andere om de website te analyseren, het gebruiksgemak te vergroten en advertenties te tonen. Door gebruik te maken van deze website, of door op 'Ga verder' te klikken, geef je toestemming voor het gebruik van cookies. Wil je meer informatie over cookies en hoe ze worden gebruikt, bekijk dan ons cookiebeleid.
Hearst · Standplaats: Amsterdam · 16 januari 2020
Are you looking for a fun company to work in which is changing fast where the work you do is visible straight away? Are you an independent person with 3-5 years of experience as a developer who works well on their own as well as being a team player? Are you motivated, entrepreneurial and looking for an opportunity to contribute and play an important part in an organisation which is growing at lightning speed?
Then come work for us at We Are Eves as a full-stack developer. We guarantee you will have a lot of fun, never stop learning and will be able to work on and with the latest technology. We are looking for someone with experience building state-of-the art online applications using development tools and techniques to build a high performing application that our users love to use.
You will work closely together with our CTO and be responsible for managing both the external and internal developers as well as developing yourself. If you have read this far then you must be looking for a fun and challenging job in a young and dynamic company with a lot of freedom so send us your resume and application letter!
About We Are Eves
We Are Eves is the first social beauty network. We are a startup with a very ambitious team based in Amsterdam at the Houthavens in the same building as Cosmopolitan, Vogue, Quote and more. We Are Eves is an online platform where women can share 100% honest beauty reviews and tips with other women. We are growing fast and are looking for a full-stack developer to help develop We Are Eves further to ensure it is future tech proof, tech leading whilst exceeding customer expectations at all times.
About The Team
You will work with our CTO who has over 15 -20 years' experience across multiple organisations. Besides that you will work with professional experts with backgrounds from
some of the most renowned companies in the world.
• Work together with internal and external developers and act as SCRUM master for the development sprints.
• Develop new functionalities of our web app for our end users.
• Front-end and back-end development to implement new functionalities across the full stack
• HBO or WO education and 3-5 years' experience as a developer
• Experience with html and CSS development Experience with front-end development using ReactJS or back-end development with NodeJS and Typescript
• Experience with unit/integration testing with mocha and jest
• Experience with CI tools and processes
• Experience with operations on AWS cloud environment
• Experience with PostgreSQL
• Optionally experience with iOS/Android development, Elastic search or MongoDB
• Optionally experience with data science tools and technology, or the willingness to learn
What we offer
• Fun, fun, fun
• Flexible working hours except for some key meetings of the week
• Lots of freedom and responsibility in an informal environment
• Opportunity to work with the latest technology
• Opportunity to grow and learn as part of our young and fast-growing company with international ambitions
Our office is located at:
1013 BC Amsterdam
Please send your resume, any questions you may have and your letter of application to: