· Standplaats: Amsterdam
· 9 januari 2020
The Business Development Manager, will achieve direct profitable sales growth in dedicated markets in The Netherlands by winning new business opportunities. The incumbent will ensure that clients' needs are fully understood within the business and are met while maximizing profitability.
- Plan, organize and direct an efficient and effective campaign to secure business within the assigned territories.
- Achieve direct profitable sales growth in dedicated markets (The Netherlands) by winning new business opportunities.
- In conjunction with the Business Development Managers and EMI Global Account Managers, develop a sales plan for each key prospect or client defining their market strategy, market share/competitors, growth opportunities, organizational chart, decision making process and key contacts.
- Provide forecasts of expected clients' new business wins and/or RFQ's to appropriate country managers, BDD or Head of Sales to assist with the allocation of support resources to effectively manage the clients expectations.
- Support on our own clients' seminars and participation in conferences in The Netherlands.
- Develop appropriate sales action plans to achieve monthly and annual sales and business targets for new business and cross border targets.
- Develop, communicate and roll-out sales stimulation initiatives to support the achievement of short-medium term goals and targets and client account development.
- Great internal growth potential.
- Very international work environment.
- Great salary and bonus scheme.
* Able to demonstrate a proven track record of profitable sales growth in a corporate environment.
* Exposure to working in a cross-border engagement sales environment including previous working experience selling to emerging markets.
* Strong negotiation skills (impact and influence).
* Strong strategic thinking and target orientation.
* 5 - 10 years of experience.
* Minimum of an educated Bachelor's degree.
* Ability to communicate in Dutch and English fluently (oral and written).
This organization is the world's leading travel security company operationg from over 1,000 sites in more than 90 countries with 11,000 employees.
The global services include travel and security planning, preventative programs, in-country expertise and emergency response for travelers, expatriates and their dependents of over 82 percent of the Fortune 100 companies.
9 januari 2020
Commercieel / Verkoop
Consultancy / Advies
new business developer
business development manager
Advies / Consultancy
32 - 40 uur per week