Product Owner Risk Model Platform
As a Product Owner Risk Model Platform you are spearheading the delivery and further development of the analytical platform that supports all steps in the model life cycle. You are in constant dialogue and agreement with the relevant stakeholders (modelling and advanced (data) analytics teams) to extract and understand their business needs. You will translate them into requirements and will match them with latest IT technologies and infrastructure together with the various IT teams. The Risk Model Platform is a vital component for the data and model driven Rabobank. With you as the Product Owner Model Platform, you can make a difference by:Making a difference
- Formulate a vision, mission, and ambition for the Risk Model Platform.
- Establishing and maintaining a future road map for the Risk Model Platform and its underlying components.
- Organise and establish a way of working, work flow, and processes that guarantee effective use and sustainable performance while increasing user population (200+).
- Organise and lead the functional support to the user community.
- Inspire users with advancing opportunities.
- Collaborate with other analytical communities within the bank for further improvement.
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our Risk Model Engineering team brings talented people together to implement Rabobank’s Credit Risk and ALM models at Group level. With you as Product Owner Risk Model Platform, the team will consist of 30 colleagues in a variety of roles, including:
Kasper Akkermans Risk Model Engineer: “The best place to be if you want to understand both the technical and the functional side of modelling.”With you
Storytelling, negotiation, judgement & decision making, and complex problem solving are clearly essential skills for the Product Owner Risk Model Platform. In addition, it's important that you recognise everything in the checklist below:
Growing a better world together
- Finished Master degree in Computer Science, Applied Science or related field.
- You have 5+ years of relevant working experience.
- Experience with Data Science / Machine learning projects.
- Experience in architecture and tooling for (advanced) analytics environments.
- Experience in an organisational complex working environment.
- Ability to connect analytics/model perspective to IT delivery.
You'll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for more than 8.5 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
- We make sizeable annual investments in the voluntary sector in the Netherlands. This allows us to support about 1,250 sport and cultural organisations that are a second home to many people.
- We provide 500 million Euros in financing to the Dutch education sector annually because, after all, good education is the bedrock of tomorrow’s society.
- With the Rabobank Foundation, we support social enterprises. This gives people experiencing barriers entering the labour market the opportunities they deserve, and helps them to participate fully in our society.
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 36-hour working week), you can also expect:
- a gross annual salary between €52k -€74k
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay;
- an Employee Benefit Budget (8% of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash payout;
- a personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career;
- flexible working times and location-independent working;
- 100% reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance;
- a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 5%.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as a Product Owner Risk Model Platform and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht.Good to know:
- Apply via the 'Apply' button. Responses will be handled in accordance with our vacancy management policy.
- If you have any questions about the specific details of this position, please contact William Verkooijen, Head of Risk Model Engineering on +31 651 867 964 or William.Verkooijen@rabobank.nl.
- Nariem Chotkan, Senior Recruiter would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via +31 612461915 or Nariem.Chotkan@Rabobank.nl.
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- The application process for this vacancy includes an individual assessment.
- Your privacy is important to us. Do you want to know more, click on this link.
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!
Acquisition further to this vacancy is not appreciated
9 januari 2020
Directie / Management algemeen
Automatisering / Internet
Banken / Financiële dienstverlening
36 - 40 uur per week