· Standplaats: Amsterdam
· 8 januari 2020
Information Developer - Open Banking - Amsterdam
- Posting Date: 07-01-2020
- Vacancy number: 24701
At a glance
An Information Developer strives to create elegant, concise, content that conveys information to a target audience using easy to understand language. They get a kick out of taking very technical information and converting it into something that everyone can understand.
In this role, you will work closely with the Documentation Manager to:
- To create, maintain, and improve internal and external technical documentation.
- Based on the internal style guide, review and improve technical documentation.
- Provide training, in the form for workshops, and guidance in content reviews.
- Deliver clear and concise content.
- Aid the Documentation Manager in maintaining the documentation repository.
- Help to improve the content and layout of the internal and external developer portals.
- Inspire and create working methods to teach others about technical writing.
- Contribute to the documentation plan and strategy.
Your working environment
The teams you will work in fall under Enterprise Integration Technology (EIT is part of IT Solutions / Connectivity & Technology). In practice, you are part of the Open Banking Team that now consists of 8 team members, but you interact a lot with teams working on the PSD2 and Tikkie APIs. The domain is growing rapidly, we are also setting up a new internal API platform in addition to an external API platform.
- You have excellent command of the English language. When you read something, you find yourself analyzing sentence structure and word usage.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication.
- You have experience providing writing training to non-native speakers.
- You are process driven and motivated.
- You enjoy busy days and a fast pace of work.
- You realize the importance of technical writing and want to preach this to others.
- You are familiar with Git, markdown, Confluence, Jira, APIs.
- You are interested in the latest technology and trends.
What we offer
- Work flexibly and plenty of room to grow.
- A gross monthly salary on HAY scale 7, based on a 36-hour working week. A 40 hour working week is also possible.
- An additional benefit budget of 11%, which you can use to buy flexible working conditions and cool gadgets.
- A personal development budget of € 1,000 per year.
- An annual public transport subscription.
- An on-site gym.
- A good pension plan.
Please apply via the website, for any further information contact ( ).We are looking forward to get to know you!
8 januari 2020
Automatisering / Internet
Banken / Financiële dienstverlening
1 - 40 uur per week
Gustav Mahlerlaan, Amsterdam