· Standplaats: Amsterdam
· 8 januari 2020
Within DPG media for Automotive, we are looking for a Scrum Master.
On the Automotive platforms (gaspedaal, autotrack & autowereld), we list thousands of dealers and hundreds of thousands of cars. All with the single purpose of helping millions of visitors every month to make one of the most difficult life choices. Buying a car requires a lot of decision making and therefore we are looking for someone to support our teams in building applications and processes for this.
You will guide the teams in working Agile and are responsible for organizing a sprint cycle with all the needed ceremonies. Any impediments or constraints occurring during the sprint you will manage for the team.
We will offer you
As a Scrum master at Autotrack we will provide you with a comfortable package so you can fully focus on the task at hand. We have detailed several benefits below;
- The Scrum master will have a great salary
- An extensive pension scheme, in which de Persgroep supplies around 66% of your pension
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- 8% holiday allowance + 4% flexible budget, which can also be used for sports, personal development, holidays or to buy a new bike
- 37 holidays
What you will be doing
- Coach the PO’s in prioritizing the sprint backlog.
- Facilitate all the Scrum ceremonies for your teams
- Ensure proper usage of Agile methodologies
- Work continuously to improve and stimulate the self-organizing attitude of your teams, making a difference by creating a positive work environment, being ‘the voice of reason’ when the pressure is on, not being afraid of pointing out problems and seeking solutions when necessary
- Help the teams strive for excellence
- Protect the team from external disturbances
- Promote the Agile way of working by stakeholders and throughout the company.
Who you are you
- Must have experience as a Scrum Master, excessive knowledge of Agile, Lean and Scrum, as well as experience with scaling (several teams)
- Familiar with working in a group and building dynamics, being a born communicator who makes connections and stimulates conversation (within and between the teams, stakeholders and colleague scrum masters), you turn groups into teams
- Excellent talker as well as a listener who turns problems into solutions, always striving for improvement
- Experience with guiding change and shifting the focus to the future
- A result- and plan-driven pragmatic facilitator
- You draw energy from working in an agile, fast-paced and continuously innovating environment
Interested in becoming our Scrum master?
Please contact the Syreetha Mijnals via email Syreetha.firstname.lastname@example.org
8 januari 2020
Automatisering / Internet
Media / Uitgeverijen / TV
32 - 40 uur per week
Isaac Titsinghkade, Amsterdam