Tweakers maakt gebruik van cookies, onder andere om de website te analyseren, het gebruiksgemak te vergroten en advertenties te tonen. Door gebruik te maken van deze website, of door op 'Ga verder' te klikken, geef je toestemming voor het gebruik van cookies. Wil je meer informatie over cookies en hoe ze worden gebruikt, bekijk dan ons cookiebeleid.
Logicq · Standplaats: Amsterdam · 2 januari 2020
Commercial Account Executive - Netherlands
About the job
CyberArk is looking for an experienced Commercial Account Executive- Netherlands who is a true A-player, able to deliver consistent excellence and help take CyberArk to the next level. As a Commercial Account Executive you will build, advance and close pipeline predominantly through the Channel, with responsibility for your own quota.
About the client:
CyberArk is the global leader in privileged access security, a critical layer of IT security to protect data, infrastructure and assets across the enterprise, in the cloud and throughout the DevOps pipeline. CyberArk delivers the industry's most complete solution to reduce risk created by privileged credentials and secrets. The company is trusted by the world's leading organizations, including more than 50 percent of the Fortune 100, to protect against external attackers and malicious insiders.
About your role:
* Qualify, progress and close deals alongside CyberArk Partners to meet and exceed your own personal quota (predominantly to customers and prospects with less than $1billion annual revenue)
* Proactively prospect new business opportunities with focus accounts via cold call, email, prospecting tools & marketing leads provided, working with CyberArk where appropriate
* Manage and track opportunities and pipeline in Salesforce and forecast accurately
* Collaborate closely with our Channel partners in finding, progressing and closing deals
* Understand and communicate CyberArk's features, benefits as well as role in the privileged access security space
* Support both internal and partner marketing campaigns and events
* Collaborate with members of the assigned territory
* Perform other duties as assigned
LogicQ Labour would like to receive your CV with your motivation for this position if it appeals to you. We prefer that you start the process by responding to this advert.
After receiving your application we will contact you within 3 working days for an online interview or phone call, when we see possibilities in your resume. Once the position has been filled, we will inform all applicants of the closure of the application. If you have further questions please call .
Job Requirements:• Minimum 3 years' experience in leading Sales cycles and successfully carrying quota (USD +500k annually)
Innovatief Creativiteit Klantgericht zijn Relaties opbouwen Moed/durf hebben Onafhankelijk zijn
Where to find us
Schipholpoort 20 BG
2034 MA Haarlem
KvK : 342 53 315
BTW nr: NL8222.91.381.B01