E-commerce Product Owner
"To be considered; you must include a CV and a letter of Motivation. Applications without the requested documents will not be considered."
The E-commerce Product Owner sits within the Global Digital Product Management team and plays a critical role as part of a SCRUM team. This person will be responsible for identifying new opportunities, defining the user stories, managing the product backlog and prioritization, and ensuring the feature is delivered according to specifications.
In collaboration with the Global Digital Product Manager, UX Designer and Sr. E-commerce Product Owner, the E-commerce Product Owner helps to define the growth opportunities with ECCO's digital platform, initiating projects to deliver best-in-class E-commerce platform and digital experience while driving DTC growth to achieve ECCO's Strategic Objectives. Facilitates meetings with market stakeholders to discover the specific needs and support the development of business cases with clear ROI opportunities.
- Facilitate ECCO's agile transformation and digital transformation:
- Provide guidance and advocacy for the agile transformation process to improve platform stability, increase speed to market and increase efficiency in the solutions delivery process.
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to ensure an integrated and prioritized digital roadmap.
- Support the product development lifecycle of ECCO's websites and technology infrastructure.
Manage the scope, development and specifications of ECCO's Consumer Journey with E-commerce platform.
- Deliver a premium brand and consumer experience through exceptional user experience and visual design.
- Focus on customer centric design, personalization, loyalty and service connections.
- Focus on developing a discipline performance culture within ECCO and in partnership with external partners to ensure quality, timely delivery and best-in-class solutions.
- Focus on Platform innovation to deliver improved metrics and ROI for the organization.
Support the definition and development of Omni-channel capabilities within the commerce platform.
Gather requirements for new market expansion, manage the development, training and launch of the new markets.
Ensure timely delivery of solutions to the Market stakeholders across ECCO organization, managing market expectations and clear communications of product status.
- With the Global Product Manager, Head of Digital and Solutions Architect define the product vision, strategy and roadmap to drive success metrics such as conversion and engagement associated with site functionality and customer experience.
- Manage the product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical execution, analyse results and make recommendations for further optimizations and enhancements.
- Through agile development ensure the optimization of the commerce product and features, build a business case and manage the prioritization and trade-offs between customer experience, time-to-market and operational capacity.
- Defines and analyzes problems and opportunities, actively engages in stakeholder conversations providing actionable recommendations for optimization
- Distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs, align with the Digital Product Manager on priorities and values.
Understands the business partners' needs and propose options and recommendations on how best to meet those needs.
- Participate in solution definition, risk analysis and mitigation plan. Participate in the solution architecture and technical design.
- Support Delivery Team and Markets by managing successful resolution of production issues, determining root cause, and ensuring successful delivery.
- Defines and manages a prioritized product backlog roadmap
- Facilitate development and manage a product backlog based on stakeholder requirements and facilitate discussions about requirements, changing priorities, processes, data governance and quality controls.
- Support the technical team's end-to-end efforts for testing, validation and sign off.
- Accountable for user story development and clear acceptance criteria, responsible for keeping the backlog groomed and prioritized.
- Partners with Solutions Delivery to communicate release schedule and the status of requests.
- Performs data analysis, impact analysis and communicates statuses of changes and feature development.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Business or related field with 5 years relevant experience (E-commerce, IT project, data management, process improvement)
- Experience on multiple E-commerce and digital development platforms.
- Global experience, ideally in retail, beauty or CPG with a strong understand of the business and brand, as well as IT development processes, practices, infrastructure and technology solutions within the E-commerce ecosystem.
- Experience delivering successful products, including defining vision, strategy, outcome-driven product roadmaps and creating and managing backlogs
- Experience articulating and testing product hypotheses
- Experience working within and across global teams and stakeholder groups
- Experience working in SCRUM or Agile Development
- Strong project manager with the ability to lead large, cross-functional teams of internal and external resources ensuring the on-time and in-scope delivery of complex projects.
- Strong sense of collaboration and accountability for solutions proposed and delivered and user experience sensibilities
- Experience closely collaborating with developers and designers as part of small co-located teams
- Demonstrated ability to get things done in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to break down complex problems into actionable steps
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to adapt your communication style for the audience (English required)
- Experience in retail or footwear helpful.
- Adept at handling conflict, ambiguity, tactful in conversations with a globally diverse community of stakeholders
- Strong presentation, leadership, business influence, and project management skills
Possession of EEA working entitlements is required.
AT A GLANCE