iSense ICT Professionals
· Standplaats: Amsterdam
· 30 december 2019
One of the biggest and most innovative players in the Dutch financial industry is revising their test landscape and is looking for you to assist them in this major project!
Do you want to be part of an exciting transition by applying your solid test automation skills and experience? Do you have a strong vision on Azure DevOps and would you like to part of the team that enables more than 400 scrum teams to test their work as efficient as possible?
This department (IT4IT) maintains the software and IT processes for Scrum teams to enable them to develop and maintain their apps, websites and software more efficient and effective. This specific team is responsible for the maintenance and management of the test tooling of the organization. In addition, the team provides support and development of its own Test Automation Framework. You:
- Revise the current Test Tooling landscape and use your knowledge to help think along with the transition to Azure DevOps;
- Implement the Continuous Deployment and DevOps culture, processes and tools (Azure DevOps);
- Are responsible for setting up, maintaining and expanding the Test Automation Framework on both the on-premise cloud and Azure platforms.
- Participate in resolving incidents and synchronize the test automation framework with the other tools;
- Assist in the Continuous Improvement of the operational processes to provide the internal customer with the best possible service;
- Act as the right hand of the Product Owner when it comes to IT related strategic decisions.
- Hands on experience with Azure DevOps;
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development lifecycle;
- Experience in writing, maintaining and executing automation tests using frameworks such as JUnit, TestNG Selenium or similar;
- A good understanding of Docker and Dockerized solutions for testing;
- Skills in how to define and set up pipelines on different platforms and infrastructure (Mainframe and Azure);
- Solid understanding of Agile methodologies and Scrum ceremonies. A CSM certificate is a plus;
- Experience in software engineering and OOP is a plus;
- Communicatively strong. You are able to motivate people into action and can act as a sparring partner for (senior) management when it comes to Test Tooling.
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work layout;
- Growth opportunities in both depth and width;
- Excellent salary;
- Training opportunities for professionally oriented courses.
This Organization is one of the biggest financial organizations within the Netherlands. This international player has more than 20.000 employees and has millions of private and corporate clients and is respected as one of the most innovative organizations in their industry.
iSense ICT Professionals
30 december 2019
Automatisering / Internet
Senior Test Tooling Engineer | Financial Services | Azure DevOps
Banken / Financiële dienstverlening
36 - 40 uur per week
Gustav Mahlerlaan, Amsterdam