At BookerZzz, we use the latest technology and the sharpest minds to expand our high traffic booking platform. Channel Management is an important part or our daily business since it's providing us with the latest prices and availability. We're looking for a Connectivity Partner Support (XML) who will be able to support the Product Supply teams.
Connectivity Partner Support (XML)
What does your day look like?
As our Connectivity Partner Support (XML)t, you provide technical support to our Channel Managers connections & internal stakeholders. You will dig into technical issues reported via JIRA and you will determine the root cause of issues, resolving in the first attempt if possible and if not conduct an escalation to our IT teams or external partners.
You'll be part of our Supply department where we take responsibility for all relationships with hotels & parks.
Channel managers are a complex software eco-system that helps us maintain the correct pricing, availability & inventory and push bookings to our partners. It involves hospitality partners creating the data from hotels, parcs, B&B's and IT providers, which are providing the data.
Who are we looking for?
At BookerZzz, we want you to grow! That's why we value people with a strong motivation and ambition to become better at what they do. You should have a positive working attitude; a "yes, we can" mentality and outstanding communication skills. You are not afraid to ask questions and to share your ideas with us
You should be familiar with:
- Providing technical support for our connected partners (channel managers), and services to internal and external customers, with a focus on our current market which includes Park & Hotels;
- Developing strong partner relationships by providing exceptional technical support alongside high levels of customer service utilising Jira & Outlook;
- Ensuring all cases are resolved or escalated to the appropriate party in a timely manner in accordance with company service level agreements (SLAs) and individual KPIs, prioritising caseload appropriately;
- Researching existing processes using knowledge base software and available job help with the product owner responsible of the project;
- Ensuring that all issues are correctly tracked and followed up in JIRA.
You'll be able to:
- Have a high level of customer service and IT technical knowledge , especially about API's & XML;
- Are a good communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing
- Learn quickly and are eager to find a solution;
- Have strong troubleshooting skills - You'll be able to quickly analyse problems, determine the root cause and reach a resolution;
- Have an ability to operate across several platforms and environments ;
- Previous hospitality & customer service experience is a plus , specially in the channel management and PMS area;
- Languages: Fluent in English , another language is a plus. Communication skills both verbal and written.
Who are we?
- Work on a product that impacts a lot of people;
- Learn about all systems & channel management products;
- Be self-managing and get a lot done.
BookerZzz is an e-commerce company in tourism that offers consumers the best short stays in Europe. Through 12 websites in 8 different countries, we offer deals for more than 5,000 hotels and over 700 holiday parks. Thanks to our customer orientated approach, we help more than 1,000,000 happy customers per year to experience their perfect stay.
Our Mission: provide our guests with the perfect stay with more value for money, hassle free. Does that sound like an organization you would like to contribute to? Please feel welcome to visit us for a cup of coffee at our office! Where are we?
- BookerZzz operates in 8 different countries, with labels in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Sweden, Denmark, Norway and the United Kingdom;
- We work with over 110 dedicated and enthusiastic employees in 3 European offices.
Our office (HQ) is located directly in the city center of Haarlem, just next to the central station, only 10 minutes by train from Amsterdam. We recently moved! See the pictures and read the story about our New Office .
What do we offer you? We have great benefits!
Next to the fact that it is fun working with us, we offer great benefits:
- Next to the fact that it is fun working with us, we offer great benefits:
- A competitive salary, depending on your education and experience;
- 25 days of paid leave + the regular public holidays;
- Travel reimbursement;
- Pension plan;
- Flexible working hours and location;
- Great coffee, table soccer competitions and an onboarding program;
- A healthy and social working environment including fresh fruit, weekly office drinks and lots of social activities and legendary parties.