Tweakers maakt gebruik van cookies, onder andere om de website te analyseren, het gebruiksgemak te vergroten en advertenties te tonen. Door gebruik te maken van deze website, of door op 'Ga verder' te klikken, geef je toestemming voor het gebruik van cookies. Wil je meer informatie over cookies en hoe ze worden gebruikt, bekijk dan ons cookiebeleid.
Vion Food Group · Standplaats: Boxtel · 24 december 2019
We're looking for a fulltime Business Analyst in Boxtel.
Wat doe je, als Business Analyst
Business analysts (BA) at Vion act as a bridge between the business and IT. They analyze and document business processes, the underlying information flows and applications, and gather and document requirements for the business. It may also involve supporting software implementations, by training users, coordinate acceptance tests, etc. Typically, the BA is working on Requests for Change and in projects.
A BA has a considerable amount of branch or professional experience and possesses an IREB Foundation certification or similar. A BA is able to advise on effective business process re-design, at least in a few fields of expertise.
• Business process (re-)engineering and documentation;
• Requirements analysis and documentation;
• Change coordination;
• Supplier management;
• Actively supporting and/or training (key) users
Wat verwachten wij van jou?
• You have a relevant education on bachelor or master level
• You've a minimum of 2 years' experience
• You've got knowledge of MS office tools
• You're analytical, Customer driven, pragmatic and have excellent communication skills.
• Proficient in Dutch, English and German;
• Willingness to occasionally travel to production sites (Netherlands and Germany);
• No 9 to 5 mentality.
Wat kun je van ons verwachten?
We offer a versatile role within a leading international food company where you get the space to get the best out of yourself.
If you would like more information about this position or would like to respond immediately, please send your CV with a letter of motivation before January 13th 2020 to .