· Standplaats: Eindhoven
· 20 december 2019
IT Manager (NL)
Location: Eindhoven, The Netherlands
- Assessing the company's network needs and designing data network systems.
- Configuring and maintaining the networked computer system, including hardware, system software, and applications; Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Implementing new network and data storage systems while ensuring data is stored securely and backed up regularly.
- Diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, networking, and system issues when they arise.
- Monitoring system performance to ensure everything runs smoothly and securely - Ensure security through access controls, backups, and firewalls
- Providing technical support when requested - Troubleshoot issues (software and hardware related - e.g. from servers to company-owned mobile phones) and outages
- Procure and set up all IT infrastructure (including workstation provisioning/repurposing); asset management and maintaining accounts and licenses
- Documenting any processes which employees need to follow in order to successfully work within our computing system.
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
- Handle any additional jobs, tasks, or responsibilities related to IT
For more information regarding this position please send your question to . Applications via this email address will not be considered.
Acquisition to this vacancy, by employment agencies, is not appreciated!
20 december 2019
Automatisering / Internet
it manager nl
Bouw / Installatie
1 - 40 uur per week