Independent Recruiters Groep
· Standplaats: Amsterdam
· 20 december 2019
Looking for an On Site IT Support Analyst for a period of 6 months for a large FMCG company in Amsterdam.
- Provide technical support to internal customers.
- Performs hands-on fixes at the client level, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, and configuring systems and applications.
- Ensure that written responses are accurate, professional, clear and concise.
- Ensure that customers are provided with relevant user guides and advice for future reference.
- Ensure positive relationships are built and maintained with all involved parties (business, team, suppliers).
- Ensure that knowledge and experience is well documented and shared with colleagues.
- Ensure detailed documentation is produced and maintained up to date at all times.
- Ensure that regular daily responsibilities are completed on time.
- Ensure that audit requirements are met in day-to-day operations.
- Ensure that quality of the provided services is constantly verified with the Customers through the feedback system.
- Ensure availability and reliability of the provided services.
- Ensure confidentiality of the information provided by customer (i.e. user name, password, others).
- Ensure governance processes are implemented and followed.
- Contribute to the development and align to the corporate standards.
- Participate or lead when relevant local infrastructure or security related projects.
- Coordinate project tasks between the rests of the team in all CBUs in BENL and between all internal or external suppliers when required.
- Maintain asset inventory up to date at all times.
- Roles and responsibilities as described by ITIL processes and the Roles & Responsibilities Matrix (ie RACI matrix).
- Constantly educate Business in the value of IT / constraints of IT.
- 2+ years experience in a similar role
- Experience with working according to ITIL processes
- Certification ITIL V3 Foundations
- Experience with Windows 7, Microsoft 2010+, Lotus Notes, iOS devices, Symantec Management Platform
- Microsoft Windows 7 Certification
- Ability to understand and support basics of networking, servers, different operating systems, laptop / desktop, network printers, mobile technology
- Ability to explain technical problems to non-technical people
- Ability to understand software packages and related processes, to evaluate them regarding any area and to ensure their implementation
- Process & Business - ability to map business activities into processes & support them
- Ability to manage projects efficiently to ensure its realization on time, on budget, on target
- Business relationship management
The Support Analyst will provide On Site Support; through a pro-active approach provide internal customers with operational and technical support in order to enable employees to operate more effectively and efficiently. The On Site Support analyst will analyze and troubleshoot Customer problems and advise on appropriate action.
A challenging full time position with an international FMCG company near Amsterdam, initially for a six-month period. The salary for the position is between 2250 and 2500 euro gross per month.
Independent Recruiters Groep
20 december 2019
Automatisering / Internet
32 - 40 uur per week