Tweakers maakt gebruik van cookies, onder andere om de website te analyseren, het gebruiksgemak te vergroten en advertenties te tonen. Door gebruik te maken van deze website, of door op 'Ga verder' te klikken, geef je toestemming voor het gebruik van cookies. Wil je meer informatie over cookies en hoe ze worden gebruikt, bekijk dan ons cookiebeleid.
Rabobank · Standplaats: Utrecht · 11 december 2019
WhatsApp logo Mail
Imagine… being part of determining the risk parameters for all Rabobank business loans? As a software engineer you can make the difference by developing state of the art software which is responsible to handle the online straight through processing of new and existing loans.
Making a difference
We are looking for a software engineer in an agile team. Specifically we're looking for someone who can work independently on specific work items and is able to lead by example: you can demonstrate that you know your stuff and are able to improve the skills and quality of your fellow team members.
What we are looking for in you:
· You are an expert python developer and you can explain features of python at beginner level and discuss them with your peers
· You focus on quality practices such as TDD and BDD and are able to guide people in applying these practices
· You can coach team members (not just developers!)) in delivering a better product
· You have extensive experience with Continuous Delivery
· You are comfortable in discussing technical improvements with product owners and ensuring they end up in the sprints
What we'll ask of you:
· Guard the quality of the application
· Guide the design of the application and ensure it is followed
· Liaise with other teams when interfaces need to be built or changed
· Solve (technical) impediments that prevent the team from delivering
· Provide advice to product owners (from a technical perspective)
· Coach team members on development practices
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our Credit Assessment team brings talented people together to build the python models. With you as a software engineer, the team will consist of22 diverse colleagues in multiple scrum teams and a variety of roles, including: Business analysts, software engineers and testers.
Customer focus, agile knowledge, collaboration skills are clearly essential for the role of Software Engineer. In addition, it's important that you recognise everything in the checklist below:
· BDD, TDD
Growing a better world together
You'll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for 7.1 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
A third of all the food we purchase is thrown away. Together with Nature & Environment, we're working to increase awareness among consumers of how to reduce food waste.
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 36-or 40 hour working week), you can also expect:
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as a Python Developer and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht. Good to know:
Python developerContract type Full time Expertise IT Location Utrecht (The Netherlands) Reference number JR_00016845 Publication date 11 December 2019
An optimized customer experience, including videos, podcasts and information about relevant products and services on Rabobank.jobs and other sites.