Embedded Software Engineer
Fullwood Packo designs, manufactures and distributes state-of-the-art milking and cooling equipment worldwide. For over 85 years had been recognised as being at the forefront of milking technology. Fullwood Packo is part of Pindustry with strong links to the Verder Group (voted number 1 in the top-100 Nederlandse Maakindustrie).
To strengthen our fast-growing R&D team in Vleuten (The Netherlands) Brons Consulting is now looking for an Embedded Software Engineer who is eager to make a difference developing future generation milking robots.
Are you interested in leading-edge technology and would you like to contribute to a sustainable environment? Automatic milking systems enables farmers to increase productivity, monitor wellbeing of individual cows and reduce energy consumption.
We are looking for an Embedded Software Engineer who will be able to play a key role in the development and support of high quality innovative dairy products. You will work in small multi-disciplinary project teams. Together you will define requirements, architectures, develop and test embedded software systems for our Merlin milking robot. You will be exploring latest technologies such as IoT, vision systems, machine learning and more.
As an Embedded Software Engineer, you are responsible for:
- Creating, developing and testing new embedded software components and modules at the heart of our Merlin milking robot.
- Working together in multi-disciplinary teams on new innovations and be deeply involved from idea to launch.
- Working on new technologies such as machine vision systems, IoT and more.
- Mentor and coach junior Embedded Software Engineers.
- Improving and maintaining existing embedded software.
- Documenting and sharing knowledge within the team.
What We Offer
- BSc or MSc degree in Embedded Systems, Computer Science, Information Technology or similar.
- At least 3 years’ professional experience developing embedded software.
- Experience with C/C++. (.NET Core / C# is an advantage).
- Experience with Real-Time Operating systems and Linux.
- Knowledge of CAN and Ethernet hardware and protocols.
- Knowledge of specific controllers or platforms (e.g. ARM, Microchip PIC).
- Passion for robotics and/or automation.
For more information
- The opportunity to take a leading role in the development of state-of-the-art milking robots.
- Experience the excitement of delivering meaningful solutions to dairy farmers.
- An exciting position in an interesting innovative area with a growing, international company
- The possibility to develop yourself in an organisation with a flat structure and entrepreneurial attitude.
- Flexible working hours.
- Active staff association.
- Competitive salary plus other benefits.
- The location of this position is based at Fullwood Packo in Vleuten (The Netherlands).
Please contact Dick Brons by e-mailadress: email@example.com
or phonenumber: 06 348 19 201.
Are you up for the challenge?
Apply now via the online application form
Acquisition following this advertisement is not appreciated.
19 december 2019
Automatisering / Internet
Landbouw / Bosbouw / Visserij
40 uur per week