As a Functional Application Manager you own part of the business application landscape. You take ownership and you ensure that the applications optimally fit the needs of our business.
This means you are motivated to understand the needs of your colleagues, translate these into requirements, leverage the available functionality best as possible and create additional functionality where needed in close cooperation with the software suppliers.
You grow the usage and maturity of the applications by taking ownership together with the key users and business owners.
You are a strong communicator, you have a high level of self-organization, feel comfortable to think on a tactical level and act on an operational level. You are a good listener and know how to convince people. You are driven to maximize the value of the application landscape together with your colleagues.
Are you this person? Then we want you to apply!
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Create, maintain and communicate the backlog of the product portfolio;
- Gather and understand user needs;
- Guard and develop product vision;
- Motivate (key) users and business owners;
- Involve and motivate all internal and external stakeholders.
- Continuously improve the product management setup;
- Drive usage and product maturity;
- Organize and deliver support;
- Organize and provide training;
- Drive product maturity;
- Create partnerships with the suppliers.
- Are a good communicator;
- Feel driven by ambitious goals;
- Can work well independently and in a team;
- Can stand your ground;
- Have an excellent level of self-organization;
- Are pro-active and enjoy introducing new ideas;
- Understand the role of digital technology in creating business opportunities;
- Have the ability to transform organizations through technology;
- Love to be at the intersection of business and IT and software suppliers;
- Are open to ideas, but can also convince people of your ideas;
- Have strong analytical skills;
- Enjoy puzzles;
- Are very curious:
- Like to be continually challenged.
Your knowledge and / or experience:
- Bsc. or Msc. in business or (information) technology. Or a very strong interest in these area’s and a different education area on Bachelor or Master level.
- Agile knowledge is a plus;
- SQL and database management is a plus, but at least the desire to learn SQL basics;
- General knowledge of automation and networks is a plus;
- BiSL processes and Business Process Mapping (BPM) or other method to map processes;
- System design, development and implementation or at least have an interest in it.
- Well-spoken and written in English and Dutch;
- The ability to work independent and the competency to create a team spirit;
- The ability to think on a tactical level and act on an operational level;
- Experience with executing projects;
- Demonstrated experience to come from ideas to results.
What we offer you!
- A growing organization with an entrepreneurial character in an environment in which you can develop;
- A competitive salary;
- 28 vacation days;
- Premium free pension;
- A marvelous and easily accessible office in Rotterdam’s shipping district;
- An informal and open culture.
Anthony Veder is a growing company! In recent years our fleet has doubled from 15 to 31 gas carriers and we are actively pursuing opportunities to continue to grow our fleet. Through our culture and core values we can distinguish our self and develop dynamic and innovative projects which make us frontrunners in our market.
If you are interested in this vacancy send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Might you want more information, please contact Anita van der Elst, HR Advisor at Anthony Veder at +31 10 4004 800.
16 december 2019
Automatisering / Internet
functional application manager
Transport / Opslag / Distributie
40 uur per week