DrayTek heeft kort geleden nieuwe firmware beschikbaar gesteld voor de Vigor 2920-serie routers. Deze routers zijn geschikt voor het doorgeven van adsl2-, adsl2+-, kabel- en voip-verbindingen. In de familie zitten onder andere de Vigor 2920, Vigor 2920n en Vigor 2920Vn. De download is net geen 10MB groot. Het changelog van deze release laat de volgende veranderingen en verbeteringen zien:
- Add SNMPv3.
- Add SMS object and Notification object configuration for SMS application.
- Support customized profile for DDNS.
- Support fragFINN for youth protection (dedicated for German).
- Support printer client print information to syslog.
- Support web portal for LAN.
- Corrected: Disable QoS setting by default for non-VoIP models.
- Corrected: Solve the reboot problem caused by WCF mechanism.
- Corrected: When the IP Route Option is disabled in Bandwidth Limit page, it will be enabled again after a reboot.
- Corrected: While using an IP routing subnet, the external client can't access internal routing client via RDP.
- Corrected: A VPN profile with static IP assignment can allow more than one users dial in.
- Corrected: QoS classify error for transmission traffic to VPN L2TP tunnel.
- Corrected: Windows7 takes 30 seconds to register L2TP over IPSec VPN connection when MS-CHAPv2 is in use.
- Corrected: Rebooting problem occurred if more than 10 Remote Dial-In User are processed. Corrected: DHCP over IPsec may not work.
- Corrected: DMZ/Open Ports page is not allowed to choose IP address in bind IP list.
- Corrected: May not connect to specific IPv6 tunnel broker.
- Corrected: Wake on LAN doesn't work well when enabling LAN VLAN tag.
- Corrected: Wake on LAN doesn't work after 15 minutes while using WakeOnLanGui.exe on WAN side.
- Corrected: Solve the WAN1/WAN2 link speed problem.
- Corrected: Reboot occurs while running Wireless AP Discovery.
- Corrected: Wireless schedule does not work.
- Corrected: Wireless clients with 802.1x may not connect to the router after router reboot.
- Corrected: Got error message while setting the bandwidth limit.
- Corrected: WAN2 QoS syslog display error.
- Corrected: Traffic graph is not correct for the "Other" class in WAN 2 (QoS setting).
- Corrected: WAN Incoming ICMP packets can not ping "routing subnet" interface IP.
- Corrected: TR-069 stun server port doesn't work after changed the stun server port.
- Corrected: PPPoE dial-up may fail after received CCP Request.
- Corrected: DHCP Table shows many additional DHCP entries when changing LAN1 subnet mask.
- Corrected: The router will broadcast DHCP request across all VLANs which are isolated from each other.
- Corrected: If outbound proxy is enabled, the first destination/stop for all the outgoing SIP messages from our router should be the "outbound proxy" specified.
- Corrected: Softphone is connected behind NAT. When we make the outgoing call, the syslog still shows " 0 VoIP calls detected...(NAT:0) ".
- Improved: Add limitation for the maximum length of password in VPN profile.
- Improved: Support DHCP relay for each VLAN (LAN 2 to LAN4).
- Improved: Add flash hook minimum and maximum time for VoIP model.
- Improved: Add the feature of Enable ping to keep alive for VPN connection for TR-069.
- Improved: Support some parameters such as "setting WAN Connection Detection", "WAN interface VLAN ID parameters", and "VPN lan to lan status parameters" for TR-069.
- Improved: Support TR-069 packets out via LAN interface.
- Improved: Support that each subnet has a configurable DHCP server lease time.
- Improved: Support that a DHCP syslog can be issued whenever an IP has been given out/ returned back from the pool.
- Improved: Support GRE over IPsec with Cisco (4 bytes GRE header).
- Improved: Support to block ultrasurf.
- Improved: Support the Oray DDNS.
- Improved: Wireless WPA2/802.1x mode with Linux Radius Server. Improved: Alert Mail for Test and WAN disconnection doesn't bring the set Router Name.
- Improved: Yahoo Email is blocked by APPE>>MISC>>Wujie/UltraSurf.
- Improved: Brazil SIP RFC3261 conformance Test.
- Improved: Change the word from "Edit" to "Update" on Bandwidth Limit page.
- Improved: Change Moscow GMT Time zone from GMT+3 to GMT+4.
- Improved: Support Wake on LAN for UDP Port Redirection for any (0.0.0.0) host by telnet command.
"wol fromWan <on/off/any>"
- Improved: Support to disable the WINS server in DHCP configuration by telnet command.
"srv dhcp primWINS clear"
"srv dhcp secWINS clear"
- Improved: Configure IGMP Query packet interval by telnet command.
"ip igmpproxy query "
|14:29||Driver Fusion 1.4.0|