Microsoft heeft een update voor Office 2011 voor Mac beschikbaar gesteld. Office 2011 voor Mac bevat naast Word, PowerPoint en Excel voor het eerst ook de e-mailcliënt Outlook. De update van het kantoorpakket voor OS X, die het versienummer naar 14.2.5 optilt, is verkrijgbaar in elf verschillende talen en is en is ongeveer 102MB groot. De update wordt overigens ook via de Microsoft AutoUpdate aangeboden en in dat geval kan de download kleiner zijn. De belangrijkste verbeteringen die sinds versie 14.2.2 zijn aangebracht zijn hieronder op een rijtje gezet.
The Office for Mac 2011 14.2.5 Update includes the following improvements:
The Office for Mac 2011 14.2.4 Update includes the following improvements:
- This update fixes an issue in which automatic configuration did not work correctly for Outlook.com accounts.
- This update addresses an issue when importing data from a PST file. If an email message in the PST file contains inline images followed by attachments (in that order), the attachments will be missing from the message after it is imported in Outlook for Mac.
- This update fixes an issue in which certain kinds of distribution lists were not being recognized correctly as distribution lists and could not be expanded.
- This update addresses an issue when you use a Gmail account in Mac Outlook 2011 14.2 and later versions. When you move a message between folders, a duplicate of it was incorrectly created in the All Mails folder.
- This update addresses an issue in which spaces sometimes disappear when pasting content from Word or replying to messages generated in windows Outlook (which uses WordMail as editor). The issue was caused by incorrect parsing of the copied content in Outlook for Mac.
- This update adds a designated error to inform users when an expired password results in authentication failure. Previously, users were not provided this level of detail when an authentication failure occurred.
The Office for Mac 2011 14.2.3 Update includes the following improvements:
- Office 2011 for Mac now supports retina rendering on Mac computers that are equipped with a retina display.
- This update adds the ability for reminders of calendar events to be displayed for all calendars in Outlook. Previously, reminders were only displayed for calendar events in the default account's calendar. Reminders are now displayed for other calendars, and this includes local On My Computer calendars. This update adds the ability to select a default text encoding for composing new messages. The encoding that is selected in composing preferences will be applied to all new messages that are sent from Mac Outlook. To access composing preferences, select Outlook, select Preferences, and then select Composing. The new preference is Preferred encoding for new messages.
- This update changes the HTML syntax of new signatures to be compatible with Mountain Lion and the latest version of WebKit. Email signatures in HTML-formatted email messages may not be displayed in the intended color when the messages are viewed in Mountain Lion or in previous OS versions that were upgraded to the latest version of WebKit. Existing signatures that exhibit this problem must be deleted and recreated to resolve the problem.
- This update improves Mac Outlook's handling of partially downloaded messages. It is now possible to delete or move partially downloaded Exchange messages within the same account.
- This update fixes an issue in which Mac Outlook would crash when it moved certain messages to On My Computer folders by using client-side rules.
- This update fixes an issue in which the last entry from search results in the Select User dialog box was chosen even when another entry was selected. Distribution lists that are selected from search results in the Select User dialog box are chosen correctly. This issue was related to searching and selecting distribution lists only.
- This update resolves an issue that prevented Mac Outlook from downloading mail, calendar, or contact items that contained certain nonprintable characters.
- This update fixes an issue in Mac Outlook with delegated access to email. In certain cases, the email address of the primary user would be added incorrectly to the "Me" contact of the delegate.
- This update resolves the issue in which, in some cases, searching in Mac Outlook by using a date filter returned the wrong results.
- This update fixes an issue in Mac Outlook that affected certain messages that were originally imported from PST files. If such messages were copied into an Exchange account, certain messages would not be readable on Outlook Web Access or other Exchange mail clients.
- This update fixes an issue where some SkyDrive folders in Micorosft Document Connection are displayed as zero-byte files instead of folders.
- This update provides critical updates for connection reliability with SkyDrive.
- This update improves stability in Excel when you drag to move a PivotTable row or column.
- This update fixes an issue in Excel where #REF is returned even when links are ignored.
- This update fixes some issues where certain IMAP configurations repeatedly displayed “Cannot create mailbox,” “unknown namespace” or “1025” errors.
- This update fixes an issue that causes Outlook not to display details for certain contacts when Lync or Communicator is running.
- This update fixes a problem that occurs when users reply to or forward Exchange email messages that were downloaded from Exchange 2007 servers. When this problem occurs, the Date field is missing from the body of the message.
To correct email messages that have already been cached, right-click the folder that contains the email messages, select Folder Properties, and then then select Empty under Empty Cache. Or, you can delete the Exchange account and then add it again to resynchronize the account.
- This update fixes an issue where users may have duplication of mail when they use Gmail and connect with Outlook by using IMAP. This issue requires users to be subscribed to the Gmail All Mail folder and to have, move or copy rules that are triggered by new mail appearing in the All Mail folder.
- This update fixes an issue where some users who have IMAP accounts intermittently receive a “Too many simultaneous connections” error. A setting is now available to control the polling interval that Outlook uses with IMAP servers.
To adjust this setting, select Tools, select Accounts, and then select Advanced for the IMAP account. The setting defaults to synchronize all lMAP folders every two minutes.
- This update fixes a connectivity issue that occurs when Outlook connects through a proxy server that uses NTLM based authentication.
- This update improves Full Screen View integration with Word.
De volgende downloads zijn beschikbaar:
Microsoft Office 2011 voor Mac 14.2.5 - Nederlands
Microsoft Office 2011 voor Mac 14.2.5 - Engels
|14:06||SABnzbd 0.7.6 bčta 2|