Inmatrix heeft versie 8.15 van Zoom Player uitgebracht. Zoom Player is tegenwoordig verkrijgbaar in de smaken Home Free, Home Professional en Home Max, waarbij voor de laatste twee respectievelijk veertig en zestig dollar afgerekend moet worden. Op deze pagina worden de verschillende versies tegen elkaar afgezet. Sinds versie 8.00 is er ondersteuning voor meer formaten, filters en technologieën, waaronder WebM, VP8, TrueHD, lav-filters, en evr- en MadVR-videorendering. Verder zijn er meer configuratiemogelijkheden en is het uiterlijk aan te passen. Versie 8.15 bevat de volgende veranderingen en verbeteringen:
- New installer option to "Associate with Media Formats", disabled by default. When enabled, Zoom Player automatically associates itself with every media file extension on the "Options / File Format Association" page.
Once associated, opening/clicking the file extension (".AVI" for example) in explorer and other shell programs prompts Zoom Player to execute and play the selected media file.
- The install center can now list optional items without automatically selecting the item for installation.
- The default Onyx skin's title area has been refined.
- You can now directly configure the LAV Audio, Video and Splitter filters through the "Adv. Options / System / Filter Management" dialog.
- A 'Play in Slowmotion' button has been added to the Control Bar.
- The Tray icon right-click menu has been added two functions:
- Next Chapter/Track.
- Previous Chapter/Track.
- New "ZPEXEIcon" icon library you can apply through the "File Format Association" page under "Adv. Options".
The icon library applies the Zoom Player executable icon to all file extensions (replacing the labeled format extensions badges).
- The player window's video area no longer blanks black when playing multiple JPEG images in succession even when the file are not part of the playlist (playing the next directory file for example).
- Smart Play's 'Source Filter' configuration dialog makes it clearer that selecting a profile that works as both a source and a splitter, overrides smart play's 'Splitter' profile for the media file extension. You can only split a media format once ...
- Smart Play profiles tweaked to increase stability.
- The custom key file settings (Adv. Options / Interface / Keyboard) now accept relative file paths.
- The play history cache file verification system was overly sensitive, causing it to notify you the file may be corrupted even when it wasn't.
- If "Adv. Option / Interface - 'On Media / DVD Play'" was set to 'Zoom mode' or 'Fullscreen mode' and the player window was minimized, the player window was restored and set to fullscreen each time a new media was loaded. Now this action only takes place if the player window is not minimized.
- Fixed switching to fullscreen on a secondary monitor with Windows XP, which stopped working in version 8.
- Fixed several small bugs related to how Zoom Player is minimized and restored.
- JPEG images with EXIF rotation mode "6" were not rotated correctly.
- The '"Derived" mode Automatically Adjusts Aspect Ratio for badly encoded content' setting did not adjust for dynamically changing aspect ratios. This was especially bad with MadVR which throws a Aspect Ratio change event every time.
- ID3 v2.2 tags with embedded images were not parsed correctly, causing the embedded image not to display.
- Using the "zplayer.regpath" file did not apply the new data path. More information @ http://inmatrix.com/zplayer/highlights/multicopy.shtml
- Pop-up OSD messages would not appear if MadVR OSD services was used with a fullscreen navigation interface visible.
- MadVR now show the first frame in the video when pressing stop.
- The Pop-Up OSD (Play/Pause/etc) would stick on-screen when using MadVR as the video renderer and tabbing away from Zoom Player.
- If 'On Playlist Complete' is set to 'Do Nothing' and MadVR is used as the video renderer, the fullscreen OSD interface would stop updating when the video finished playing.
- Playing MP3 files with embedded album art created by Samsung Kies could crash the player (Kies is creating invalid ID3v2 tags).
- The default "MPEG2 Program" video decoder Smart Play profile has been changed from DScaler to LAV as DScaler did not support dynamic aspect ratio changes with the EVR (Enhanced Video Renderer).
- DirectShow filters with stored filter data bigger than 4096 bytes would not appear in the 'Registered Filter Manager' dialog (LAV Video for example).
- When deleting a station from the station manager, the station name would not appear in the delete confirmation dialog.
- Due to conflict with Real Player, the RealMedia decoder pack is no longer included in the Install Center and the RealMedia Smart Play profiles have been modified to use LAV in its place.
- Fixed a cosmetical glitch in the options dialog search results.
|08:58||Samsung Kies 18.104.22.16835_16_4|
|16:49||Synology Disk Station Manager 4.0 build 2219|