Versie 1.5 van Adium is uitgebracht. Adium is een multiprotocol-instant-messagingprogramma voor Mac OS X, dat het mogelijk maakt om te chatten via de netwerken van onder meer Jabber, ICQ, Live Messenger en Bonjour. Het programma is opensource, is in meer dan twintig talen te gebruiken en heeft otr-versleuteling. Voor versie 1.5 is minimaal versie 10.6.8 van Mac OS X nodig. Het biedt onder andere een alternatief voor Growl-notificaties, nu dat dit sinds versie 1.3 niet langer meer gratis is. Verder is er ondersteuning voor 64-bit omgevingen, bevat het nieuwe iconen en is er een nieuwere versie van de libpurple-bibliotheek. Het volledige changelog van deze release is hieronder te vinden.
Address Book integration
- Requires Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later.
- Requires an Intel Mac.
- Added 64-bit support.
- Updated to libpurple 2.10.0.
- Many user interface improvements, including updated look & feel for Mac OS X 10.7+
- Made it easier to choose how names imported from the Address Book are displayed. (#7394)
- Added support for Facebook in Address Book contact cards. (#13755)
- First entry in the list is now auto-selected.
- Toolbar items now behave properly when no request is selected.
- Rounded user icon in the chat window toolbar. (#3757)
- Fixed the contact list appearing in a wrong position at startup on Mac OS X Lion. (#15341, #15480)
- Improved the logic for the display of tooltips. (Matthew Plough) (#12774)
- Updated the menu for selecting your own picture to look natural on current versions of Mac OS X. (#11964)
- Added support for drag & drop of an image to your own picture to change it.
- Fixed positioning of selected icon in Recent Icons not being reapplied when icon is reselected. (#9908)
- Fixed the contact list shrinking when closing the search. (#14433)
- The contact list search now treats whitespace-separated words as keywords. (Paul Vet) (#14354)
- Added support for blocking/unblocking all contacts in a group. (Conor Branagan) (#2177)
- Added a "Deselect All" option to the "Edit" menu (based on a patch by Tyler Funnell). (#10208)
- Moved the dock badge to the top right to be consistent with other Mac OS X applications such as Mail. (#13439)
- Fixed dock badge text becoming too large. (#13088)
- Removed flashing of the contact name. (#14452)
Events and Notifications
- Made it easier to delete a fingerprint. (Aleksei Gorny) (#1654)
- The "Generate" button is now labelled "Regenerate" when a fingerprint already exists. (Tyler Funnell) (#1128)
- Disable Encryption → Initiate Encrypted OTR Chat menu item if encrypted chat is disabled from settings. (Tyler Funnell) (#7389)
"Get Info" window
- Added the ability to add timestamps to Growl notifications. (Stuart Connolly) (#9920)
- Added a "Do Nothing" event. (#3590)
- Added a "Message sent (Group chat)" event. (Will Bowling) (#12316)
- Added "Message received (Away)" and "Message received (Away Group Chat)" events. (Joshua Stein) (#13278)
- Added Regex support for mentions. (#12832)
- Various visual refinements. (Paul Wilde) (#14441)
- Removed the service icon from the top of the "Get Info" window's first pane (and from the contact list tooltip). (#14654)
- Fixed ghosting artifacts in Events tab. (#12237)
- Added support for in-line images, including custom emoticons, on supported protocols. (Peter Fung) (#15183)
- Use same menu in menu bar, context menu and toolbar.
- Fix bug when replacing tokens with empty strings.
- Make tokens un-localizable.
- Added a "Reopen Closed Tab" menu item to the File menu that will restore the most recently closed tab. (#12537)
- Clicking on a link whilst holding the Cmd key opens the link in the background. (Aaron Dodson) (#12129)
- Added Imgur as a supported image uploading service. (Shayne Sweeney) (#13186)
- Removed kl.am as a supported url shortener service. (Shawn Khan) (#14412)
- Fixed link insertion for NetNewsWire. (#11389)
- Added support for Google Chrome when inserting a link to the active webpage.
- New default message style: Smooth Operator.
- Fixed message history only showing in the first tab/window on startup under certain circumstances. (#15377)
- Fixed "Recent messages" still showing with logging. (#12577)
- Added the "lastFocus" class for message styles to the latest message received while the chat didn't have focus, and "regainedFocus" for the first message received while the chat has regained focus after having previously lost it.
- Made emoticons between packs more consistent. (#11450)
- Fixed the ":^)" emoticon being mistakenly interpreted the same as ":-". (#13924)
- Disabled elastic scroll of the text input, in Lion.
- Added the generic menu items to the group chat cog button for XMPP groupchats.
- Added ability to change which track information the "iTunes" status displays. (#6373)
User Picture (Contact Icon)
- Added "Next"/"Previous" buttons for highlighted search terms within a transcript (similar to Safari).
- Greatly improved reliability and speed of log indexing and search.
- Fixed a bug when writing inline images to chat logs. (Peter Fung) (#15186)
- Added ability to resize animated gifs that are too large. (#9885)
- Image wells for changing user picture support drag & drop and will also open the Image Picker to edit the image if it's too large or not close to being square.
- Fixed some bad user interface behaviour in the "Customise..." sheet for dock icon in the "Appearance" pane. (#15158)
- Improved wording and alignment in the "Status" pane. (ctbeiser) (#15370)
- Added a preference for AIM's "Allow Multiple Sign-In Locations" setting, which defaults to yes. (Josh Perry) (#5790)
- Fixed crash when sending certain group chat requests. (#15674)
- Restored connectivity by removing the hard-coded server name, as the server has an SRV record to allow dynamic configuration.
- Messages longer than 140 characters are now allowed. (brion) (#13485)
- For retweets, show the full original tweet instead of the truncated retweet. (#15226)
- Added support for supported characters in Jabber IDs. (Marc Kalmes) (#13099)
- Added version numbers for Xtras to Xtras Manager. (Ariel Chinn) (#11285)
- Fixed case in the path for the iChat emoticons. (#14936)
- Group chat userlists and the status icons selection menu in the appearances preferences now use the tab version of status icons. (#13838)
- Fixed Xtras not displaying after Xtras Manager did load.
- VoiceOver no longer says "empty" before each item in the contact list. (#12916 and #9004)
- The contact window's toolbar items now have appropriate labels. (#13010)
- New "About Adium" dialog. (Thanks to Mike Houben & Paul Wilde for graphics)
- Added Aqualicious Graphite, new contact list theme to match OS X Graphite style.
- Updated Growl.framework to 1.3.1.
- Updated OAuthCustomer to latest (1/29/2012).
- Updated Fribidi to version 2 (0.19.x)
- Updated JSONKit to latest (1/29/2012).
- Fixed numerous leaks.
- The Downloads stack in the Dock will now bounce when Adium finishes receiving a file.
- Quarantine received files after downloading, so the Finder will show a warning before opening received applications (similar to Safari).
- Removed "Page Setup..." from the "File" menu. (#15367)
- Added the "On Accounts" table to the nextKeyView in the 'Add Contact' window. (#14269)
- Removed import from Fire. (#15366)
- More of that 'new car' smell.
- Updated Adium Help documentation to look native on OS X Lion. (Paul Wilde) (#15357)
- Added a menu item to view release notes in the help menu. (#8569)
- Fixed some issues with AppleScript. (Peter Schmitt) (#15234)
- Converted most AppleScripts from .scpt to .applescript files. (dak180) (#13940)
- Fixed AdiumAppleScriptRunner to enable building on Lion.
- Miscellaneous improvements to Copyright.txt file.
- Rewrote the libpurple eventloop to use libdispatch. (#13932)
- Debug logging: All GLib's errors and messages, and all exceptions are now logged to the Debug Window.
- Updated translations: Catalan (#15770), Chinese (Traditional), Czech (#15677), Danish (#15703), Dutch (#15697), Australian English (#15700), French (#15734), German (#15586, #15733), Greek, Italian (#15810, #15808), Portuguese (Portugal) (#15721), Slovenian (#15772), Swedish (#15726).
- Fixed localisation of a couple of emoticons.
|17:40||Mozilla Firefox 12.0 bèta 1|
|17:39||TeamViewer for Mac 7.0.10980 bèta|