Smart Projects heeft versie 2.8.5 van IsoBuster uitgebracht. Dit programma is gespecialiseerd in het lezen van slechte of beschadigde cd's en dvd's en kan in veel gevallen nog bestanden terughalen die door Windows niet meer worden herkend. Een ander sterk punt van IsoBuster is dat het bijna elk denkbaar cd- of dvd-image-formaat kan lezen, waaronder *.iso, *.bin, *.img, *.ccd en *.nrg. Het programma is grotendeels gratis, slechts enkele geavanceerde features zijn alleen voor betalende gebruikers toegankelijk. Welke dat precies zijn, is op deze pagina te vinden. Nieuw in versie 2.8.5 is verbeterde herkenning van een groot aantal bestandsformaten. Verder zijn de mogelijkheden om het programma vanaf de command line te starten uitgebreid. Het volledige changelog ziet er als volgt uit:
- A great deal of new extensions were added to the signature detection which happens during a search for missing files and folders. Besides a large number of various files, picture formats and multimedia files there's now also accurate detection of documents such as: *.wpd, *.sdw, *.odt, *.sxw, *.sxc, *.sxi, *.sxm, *.std, *.ott, *.ots, *.ods, *.odb, *.odg, *.odf, *.odp, *.wb2, *.nsf, *.max and most Office document formats, such as *.doc, *.docx, *.xls, *.xlsx, *.ppt, *.pptx, *mdb, *.pst, *.pub, *.vsd, *.rtf, *.db, *.one, *.wri, *.msi
- Command line support has been enhanced with a large number of new parameters and combinations. Besides initiating "/scan" and extracting the files found based on their signature "sig:" there is now also the possibility to extract "all:" tracks / sessions / file systems, dynamically change the names of the extract-to files or folders, export file-lists ("/tree") based on a number of parameters/ tokens etc. Best check the details in the help file for more information
- UDF scan for missing files improvements, so that in case of many references to VAT tables not the same sectors are read again and again, and so that duplicate UDF FS are not listed anymore
- Updated EWF support to the latest and greatest status of the LibEWF project
- Ability to "OK to all" on Windows IO errors during extraction to avoid X amount of such dialogs when multiple files are processed
- Always display a message after a forced online check, even if it is the most recent version, and even if the user set not to display beta or final version warnings
- The cue file full path was displayed in the Save Dialog control instead of only the filename.
- Ability to build lists, showing the extents of fragmented files. [Business] feature.
- Various other GUI improvements
- Small issue that caused some DVD IBP/IBQ images to be recognised as CD, so that they could not be completed anymore
- Small issue that caused some IBP/IBQ images with gaps to be reported without gaps
- Fixed a very rare crash caused by a buggy UDF file system, while scanning for missing files and folders.
- The md5 file was not put in the proper folder when set to create automatically after image file creation.
- Fixed issue that caused the last found file, based on its signature, to be one block short in length.
- Fixed exception error when trying to sort file extents.
- Fixed extremely rare offset error in image files accessed via CUE or IBP, when the first track doesn't start at address 0
|09:11||Squeezebox Server 7.5.2|